Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-09-2020, 11:25 AM   #4461
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Yea unfortunately having a conversation about this specific Psylocke WL conversion is pointless because its NEVER going to happen lol. We have talked about this previously many months ago about how it seems to be a glitch of some sort or maybe SS just likes to tease us making us think there is hope.

But you really gotta think about this. When did this come out and when did the waitlist start? Right when it went up right? X-force version was for Spooktacular, which was last October, and the regular version was before that. So your talking atleast 10 months since X-force, and longer for regular. What's the longest payment plan option? Like 7 months if you jump on right at the start of something being announced? I wasn't around for the spooktacular stuff so I'm not sure how long it was up for or if it had payment options, but I know the Gambit gave me like 7 months for payment plan. So IF you follow the same logic, there is absolutely NO way this would still be "pending" because all of the payment plans that were in effect would have been paid off, or cancelled, thus releasing any remaining stock to wait listers or the general public. Something is just very very wrong with the Psylocke options.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:26 AM   #4462
Infinite GLORY

Duplicate post :/

Happy Sunday everyone.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #4463
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
This was my understanding as well. But who knows, people saying they didn't get emails isn't really the same as confirmation from SS that only a "first batch" of waitlisters gets the email first.
True. But that bit of information does lean more towards a smaller group email rather than a whole list email.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:34 AM   #4464
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Wait lists seem to be in batches. I think it was Colossus PF Ex, I know it was something from this year anyway, my waitlist converted but others said theirs hadn’t. Proof enough for me that waitlist conversions aren’t a complete free for all for everybody waitlisted.

I still think when you signed up on the waitlist matters since there’s several cases at this point of not everybody converting at once.

Yup, exactly. My thinking as well.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:34 AM   #4465
101son
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Yea unfortunately having a conversation about this specific Psylocke WL conversion is pointless because its NEVER going to happen lol. We have talked about this previously many months ago about how it seems to be a glitch of some sort or maybe SS just likes to tease us making us think there is hope.

But you really gotta think about this. When did this come out and when did the waitlist start? Right when it went up right? X-force version was for Spooktacular, which was last October, and the regular version was before that. So your talking atleast 10 months since X-force, and longer for regular. What's the longest payment plan option? Like 7 months if you jump on right at the start of something being announced? I wasn't around for the spooktacular stuff so I'm not sure how long it was up for or if it had payment options, but I know the Gambit gave me like 7 months for payment plan. So IF you follow the same logic, there is absolutely NO way this would still be "pending" because all of the payment plans that were in effect would have been paid off, or cancelled, thus releasing any remaining stock to wait listers or the general public. Something is just very very wrong with the Psylocke options.
For spooktacular variants they only give you 3 months(MAX) payment plan.
so all the x force psylocke's were paid off by january by the latest..
i see what your saying tho, maybe SS is just toying with our emotions again.
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:37 AM   #4466
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post

I think it has to do with the replacements. If someone decides they don’t like the replacement and sends it back, it would open up a spot. Since it hasn’t been 30
Days since those went out, they haven’t canceled. I expect the clock is winding down though.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:47 AM   #4467
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I think it has to do with the replacements. If someone decides they don’t like the replacement and sends it back, it would open up a spot. Since it hasn’t been 30
Days since those went out, they haven’t canceled. I expect the clock is winding down though.
Yea true. You are referring to the X-Force variant tho right? Because I mean even the regular version of the normal Psylocke is still on "Waitlist" lol. When did that one come out? I'm sure we are well past the time frame for that?
Old 08-09-2020, 11:49 AM   #4468
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I just opened up my replacement yesterday to inspect. So im not sure how many are still out. Then again i ws on waitlist for a art print that sold in an hour for almost a yer until it just disappeared one day
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:51 PM   #4469
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
I just opened up my replacement yesterday to inspect. So im not sure how many are still out. Then again i ws on waitlist for a art print that sold in an hour for almost a yer until it just disappeared one day
Wait....replacement for what? The Alien or x-force? If X force does it still come with the psyblade error?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 03:33 PM   #4470
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Wait....replacement for what? The Alien or x-force? If X force does it still come with the psyblade error?
X-force. And unfortunately no. I missed that boat due to work travel.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote