Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 03-18-2017, 05:18 PM   #2211
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Cyril said he debated the ES but decided he's rather do 4000 pieces to keep it just at 400EUR rather than 3000 because he would have had to sell them for about 480EUR.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:40 PM   #2212
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiken No Ace View Post
Seven Deadly Sins, My hero Academia and Tokyo Ghoul as new licenses for Tsume.

And they're not the "main" new licenses they got !
Were these confirmed in the Live? I would love some Tokyo Ghoul!
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:06 AM   #2213
Hiken No Ace
Frackin!

That was teased by the boss himself ^^ Really wondering what the main licenses are since those are already big shots !

Idk if they plan to do HQS for the 3, maybe xtra and HQF for SDS and MHA.
Hiken No Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:53 PM   #2214
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I honestly can't see any future piece from Tsume being under 4000 now.

If they want to do complicated pieces they need to keep the prices as low as possible and big ES helps that, if this would have been 480 euro at 3000 pieces i think people would have thought twice at 1/4 prices for a 1/6 piece.

But on the other hand it's sold out in a couple of days, why are they ever going to make less now when it comes to lines as popular as Naruto, DBZ and One Piece?

Personally i don't care about the numbers it's all about the statue and the price.

Also i do worry bout them announcing new licenses, they are such a small studio and when they are juggling 10 -15 licenses they aren't going to get a release out from every license every year or so, so then you have licenses like Bleach that are left behind.

Also add to the fact they insist on doing 1/4 on top of the smaller scales which further delays the original scale pieces.

Example, it's been a year since the Hashirama PO and if they do a 1/4 Naruto piece later this year instead of another 1/9 scale piece ( which is rumoured ) and they are only doing 1 Naruto piece a year, that could mean 2- 3 years between pieces going up for PO for the 1/9 line and even longer to get them in hand.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:38 PM   #2215
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

More licenses? Wow, Tsume really is getting out of hand. Let's just hope it doesn't collapse in on itself.

Probably won't, seeing as they sell out in a matter of hours regardless of the price or ES numbers, but the problem is that QC suffers when you start increasing the ES. That personal "tsume touch" is lost when we're talking thousands of pieces.
you can't just increase ES numbers and expect the same level of polish; it doesn't work that way. Something has to give.

...Now i'm just really worried about how Ace is gonna turn out (heard bad things about the Nico Robin paint job).
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:02 AM   #2216
motoro
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
More licenses? Wow, Tsume really is getting out of hand. Let's just hope it doesn't collapse in on itself.

Probably won't, seeing as they sell out in a matter of hours regardless of the price or ES numbers, but the problem is that QC suffers when you start increasing the ES. That personal "tsume touch" is lost when we're talking thousands of pieces.
you can't just increase ES numbers and expect the same level of polish; it doesn't work that way. Something has to give.

...Now i'm just really worried about how Ace is gonna turn out (heard bad things about the Nico Robin paint job).
The biggest ES released statue from Tsume is the DBZ Piccolos Redemption with an ES 2.500 and that was a nearly perfect production, haven´t heard any issues yet, so large is ES doesn´t mean QC issues.
motoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:05 AM   #2217
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoro View Post
The biggest ES released statue from Tsume is the DBZ Piccolos Redemption with an ES 2.500 and that was a nearly perfect production, haven´t heard any issues yet, so large is ES doesn´t mean QC issues.
Agreed, Tsume is heavily involved with China, going there often and forming personal relationships with factories and being very selective so I'm not too worried on that point.

Though I do agree that having to many licenses could end up spreading the releases too much. But they are hiring so we'll have to see.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:56 AM   #2218
khrisc
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Cyril said he debated the ES but decided he's rather do 4000 pieces to keep it just at 400EUR rather than 3000 because he would have had to sell them for about 480EUR.
If only that is the same logic with Ace. Please dont tell me that is the cheapest price they can sell it with 4k ES because I find that hard to believe. Well, I dont believe in what he says anymore because he also told us before ES will never go past something (2k or 3k not sure) but here we are now at 4k.
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:23 PM   #2219
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Our best Naruto Shippuden statue is incoming.... Get Ready....

OOOOOHHHH YES!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:23 PM   #2220
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post

OOOOOHHHH YES!
Madara as the first HQS+? Interesting!
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote