Old 12-14-2016, 09:58 AM   #101
clutch
Sailor Moon

And it'll get bumped to Q2 in Q1.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:54 AM   #102
madcow12
Frackin!

LoL...quality control = Meaning they have zero clue when it will come out because they probably have not started on it yet. The same response Chronicle gives. I have zero clue how EFX stays in business. They have to be one of the worst run Star Wars License business. Lucasfilm\Disney should get more involved with companies like this .
madcow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:27 PM   #103
zimmermouse
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The main thing I wander if that a company buys the rights from a movie to produce some merchandise mostly for a certain period of time. What happens when they finally finished their research and finished their product(s) but the license has been expired? Is that possible?
zimmermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:38 PM   #104
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Has anyone heard anything on this we are nearing end of Q1 (supposed re-release date) Yes, i know EFX reputation sucks, they are not delivering pieces on time. Even worse yet, not at all. But i ordered this before i knew any of the horror stories posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
And it'll get bumped to Q2 in Q1.
Your Prediction is correct so far!
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:30 AM   #105
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Q1 2018 is more realistic for it, and add a year everytime they fail to deliver. I think ALOT of their bad rep is tied to them not being honest with their true delivery dates. I don't think it has a damn thing to do with delays or miscalculating or whatever. They just straight up fib to get your money. They either know the date is further off or they ain't got a damn clue to begin with and stuff is released when it's ready. They make damn sure you can't just cancel out of frustration to get your money back so they can do whatever they want as you wait.

Try not to break anything of value while you hulk smash

I don't know what happens in the event eFx suddenly closes shop, but I got a feeling no one gets their money back. Seems like a big risk to take doing business with them.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:57 AM   #106
madcow12
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Q1 2018 is more realistic for it, and add a year everytime they fail to deliver. I think ALOT of their bad rep is tied to them not being honest with their true delivery dates. I don't think it has a damn thing to do with delays or miscalculating or whatever. They just straight up fib to get your money. They either know the date is further off or they ain't got a damn clue to begin with and stuff is released when it's ready. They make damn sure you can't just cancel out of frustration to get your money back so they can do whatever they want as you wait.

Try not to break anything of value while you hulk smash

I don't know what happens in the event eFx suddenly closes shop, but I got a feeling no one gets their money back. Seems like a big risk to take doing business with them.
They have one of the worst business models out there and I have no idea how they make money other than pre-orders and then take for never to deliver them. its a shame Lucasfilm does not do more quality control on their licenses.
madcow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:19 AM   #107
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

So i actually got a response on this.. They are packaging them now supposedly should be shipping in next 30-60 days...
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #108
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
So i actually got a response on this.. They are packaging them now supposedly should be shipping in next 30-60 days...
They probably meant years instead of days.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:36 AM   #109
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

If there is a shred of truth to that you can bet the farm they either 1)held off of previous obligations to make it happen 2)it's gonna be a pretty simple, inaccurate falcon for the price 3)both

But with no real competition I'm sure it's been an easy sale for them. They'll probably have plenty after pre-orders to boot.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:56 PM   #110
vader-nator
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

EFX just needs to roll over and die....... nobody will come to the funeral but.
vader-nator is offline   Reply With Quote