Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 08-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
Brru
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Bib Fortuna Statue

Ok so I just got this in my email:

Quote:
The time has finally come now that Jabba the Hutt Statue and Jabba's Palace Band Statue have started shipping.
Collect both statues to mail away for a FREE Bib Fortuna to add to the scene. For Redemption Click Here.

Please Read Below for Rules and Conditions:

1. Purchase of Jabba the Hutt and Jabba’s Palace Band statues required for Bib Fortuna “Free Gift” redemption. 2. Redemption eligibility requires 1 (one) redemption scratcher from Jabba the Hutt and 1 (one) from Jabba’s Palace Band. 3. Redemption can be fulfilled via https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/redemption or by mailing both redemption certificates to: Gentle Giant Customer Service, 7511 N. San Fernando Rd., Burbank, CA 91505, U.S.A. If you choose to mail in your certificates, we recommend using “CERTIFIED MAIL”. Gentle Giant Studios, Inc. is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. 4. Shipping of “Free Gift” within the 50 U.S. states is free. 5. All international orders: Customers will be responsible for a $20.00 (USD) shipping fee and also any customs fees that may be incurred. The shipping fee must be paid by credit card. You may either include credit card information on the space provided below or by calling Gentle Giant Customer Service at 818-504-3555 between the hours of 9am and 6pm (PT). 6. Once redemption has been qualified, please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. Item will be shipped via most economical method. 7. Bib Fortuna “Free Gift” redemption expires December 31, 2008 or while supplies last. 8. This redemption certificate has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other Gentle Giant Ltd. item. No substitute gift will be issued and “Free Gift” may not be exchanged for cash. 9. Once redemption certificate is redeemed, that certificate is void and no longer valid. 10. No photocopies or reproductions will be accepted. 11. Gentle Giant Studios, Inc. (and any and all of its affiliates) are not responsible for any wrongful or illegible information provided by Customer. Gentle Giant Studios, Inc. (and any and all of its affiliates) are not liable for any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Redemption Program, or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use of “Free Gift”. 12. Gentle Giant Studios, Inc. (and any and all of its affiliates) are not responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced, bent, or otherwise damaged redemption certificates.

If you have any questions please email Gentle Giant Customer Service or call 818-504-3555 and ask for Customer Service.

Thanks,
Gentle Giant Ltd.

Guess thats not the PGM gift then heh.
Brru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
The Dark Side
Death is hereditary.

Shame, I was hoping it would be Let see how long it takes to get on Ebay? I order both mine from another company as both statues on Gentle Giant would have cost me an extra $100 more.
The Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
Prosquad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I didn't really care for the band statue, I wanted to see what this Bib looked like. As of right now i am looking to get the sideshow one instead. Unless the Bib blows me out of the water which i doubt it does.
Prosquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #4
The Dark Side
Death is hereditary.

Click image for larger version

Name:	productDetail.png
Views:	10
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	32483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosquad View Post
I didn't really care for the band statue, I wanted to see what this Bib looked like. As of right now i am looking to get the sideshow one instead. Unless the Bib blows me out of the water which i doubt it does.
Here a picture of the Bib Fortuna statue from the Gentle Giant site, It not the best I've seen. Anyone have any better shoots of the statue?
The Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:52 PM   #5
Prosquad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Looks ok, only 6 inchs high or so.
Prosquad is offline   Reply With Quote