Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 06-24-2006, 12:18 AM   #11
draven
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R
i send most of my packages to my workplace. you never know when some punk kid might grab it from your front door!
Or the wife backs over it with the car.........accidentally of course.
draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:09 AM   #12
Gianco
X-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrobbler
go read some of his earlier posts and see that is probably what happened.
You´re right, now I remember the post you´re talking about.
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #13
Boerboel
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

That does seem a bit shady.
Boerboel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:53 PM   #14
Jay R
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R
i send most of my packages to my workplace. you never know when some punk kid might grab it from your front door!
You know, I used to do this But we had an office thief for a couple years. Certain people would never receive any packages or they would get open or torn packages. It was really sad, and management would never get involved.

I can totally understand the frustration of Fedex just leaving packages. I've actually come across boxes at my door in the morning. They had been left the previous evening, but the delivery person didn't knock or ring the doorbell.

I hope you get your BHS eventually. I'm curious to hear how this turns out. Some businesses just wouldn't care, while others would do almost anything to stay in your good graces. Which will GG and Fedex be? Oh, and look around your friends room.
Jay R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:55 AM   #15
imashyboi
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I thought the credit card and address had to match which is why my friend listed his home address. If I knew it didn't matter, or if GG was going to use FedEx Ground to ship this I would have told him to put my address down.

Why the hell is GG sending collectibles through FedEx Ground anywway? They don't require signature to release the package whith makes it look like a scheme. The tracking said the item was left in the porch, my friend don't even have a porch. His house has a metal door that leads to the streets. Either someone walking saw the box name Gentle Giant and stole the package or the delivery truck driver stold the package knowing the box didn't need signature required to release the package. If the person knows what kind of company GG is then the package is definitely gone.

I'm not even going to order from GG anymore because of what happened. Who knows, the next exclusive might get stolen again seeing that GG don't care how they ship their collectibles. GG charged my friends credit card the same day he ordered yet they couldn't provide him with a tracking number or a order number. They sent him the tracking number after I emailed them twice regarding his order, they didn't even bother sending the tracking when the package was sent! By the time they sent the tracking number on Wednesday it was too late. FedEx said the package was delivered on Monday.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_...453&initial=x&
imashyboi is offline   Reply With Quote