Originally Posted by aslan_gfx View Post
movie based... in the preview picture is also the movie logo
AlbertR213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:42 AM   #3922
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Yes please! Preferably some male villains!
Bane perhaps?
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:36 PM   #3923
mickey
The Avengers

When a figure has a special edition or a variant,
when is it usually being revealed? How long will it be up for pre-order after the regular edition?
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:07 PM   #3924
KinShin
Frackin!

Hello Alex, first thank you for all the great info.
1. Will there be a Power girl art print? Will it release any time soon?
2. Was manufacturing the reason why the new Gray Hulk was delay so long? Thank you
KinShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:23 PM   #3925
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Will there be a new rogue from the Batman PF line shown at this year's SDCC? Perhaps two?
There will be some new Batman reveals at SDCC but as for what they are y'all will find out soon enough with the reveals happenings through July 8th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Another question: if you ordered a regular statue and had the EX version of it on waitlist, will SS automatically bump your order to the EX if your waitlist converts?
Looks like someone kindly answered this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Hi Alex,
are the pistons on the Terminator bust movable? The ones between traps and neck. They're supposed to come down straight, but they're too wide, completely inaccurate.
Unfortunately I won't be able to answer this question right at this moment. I'll get an answer as soon as I can but with all of project managers on the way down to SDCC tomorrow and me being out of the office until Monday (then I'm down at SDCC Wed - the following Monday next week) I won't have an answer until after Comic-Con.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertR213 View Post
Hi Alex,

Do you know if the new Loki PF is movie based or comic based?
Looks like this was cleared up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
Not so much a question as a request but, Judge Dredd?
We currently do not have the license to make Judge Dredd items and I don't believe we are looking to acquire the license at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
alex do you know if the ledger joker pf will be at sdcc with the bale batman? thanks!
People keep asking about a Ledger Joker but we haven't officially announced it on our site anywhere, soooooo....is there an official Ledger Joker happening or going to be as SDCC? I cannot say. Just keep checking the site as that's where we'll officially announce such things first in an official capacity. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
When a figure has a special edition or a variant,
when is it usually being revealed? How long will it be up for pre-order after the regular edition?
Most of the time it's been after the reveal of the first version has gone up. They can go up anywhere between a couple of months to a year or more after the reveal of the first version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinShin View Post
Hello Alex, first thank you for all the great info.
1. Will there be a Power girl art print? Will it release any time soon?
2. Was manufacturing the reason why the new Gray Hulk was delay so long? Thank you
Power Girl is definitely one that will end up being a prints at some point in the future.

I really do not know the reasons for the delay on the Gray Hulk. Typically delays happen for many reasons (i.e.: Factory needs more time to produce the item, samples received aren't up to snuff, so more time is delegated to get the item right, our managers upon seeing samples in person at the factory are not satisfied, so the time frame extends out to get the project right).
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:49 AM   #3926
qz33
Rescue

So the Galactus Maquette is going for some increased values on eBay.

Is there any way to prod Sideshow to consider another run?

Is it true that since it is a limited edition that Sideshow could produce more whenever they may want?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:52 AM   #3927
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, do you know what prime 1 studios will be having on display at your booth for SDCC this year?Cheers!
P.S, have a great show!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:14 PM   #3928
Asgardian
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Looks like this was cleared up as well.
Hi alex, is the comic version Loki pf not far behind the movie one? Many members like me only collect comic versions.
Asgardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:56 PM   #3929
dechirico7
The Flash

This was probably asked already, but how many new QOTD pieces can we expect at SDCC? I know when it comes to licensed products you can't divulge information, but since this is Sideshow's own license...

Also, will there be a large display devoted to the QOTD, like last year?

Alex, what is your most anticipated piece for SDCC?
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 02:00 PM   #3930
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
So the Galactus Maquette is going for some increased values on eBay.

Is there any way to prod Sideshow to consider another run?

Is it true that since it is a limited edition that Sideshow could produce more whenever they may want?
As of right now there are no plans to put Galactus back into production. That could change in the future given the piece is not a numbered edition but as I said there are no plans for more pieces to be made at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, do you know what prime 1 studios will be having on display at your booth for SDCC this year?Cheers!
P.S, have a great show!
I do know what will be on display from Prime 1 at the booth. The only item I can confirm that's supposed to be there is the recent Arkham Batman piece that went up for order. The rest will be revealed on July 8th on the show floor. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Hi alex, is the comic version Loki pf not far behind the movie one? Many members like me only collect comic versions.
The movie version is the only Loki piece I'm aware of at this time. Doesn't mean a comic Loki isn't possibly in the works. I just do not know if there is or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
This was probably asked already, but how many new QOTD pieces can we expect at SDCC? I know when it comes to licensed products you can't divulge information, but since this is Sideshow's own license...

Also, will there be a large display devoted to the QOTD, like last year?

Alex, what is your most anticipated piece for SDCC?
Only one new future piece from CotD will be at the show. There is a new art piece that will be there but it will never be an actual product.

The CotD pavilion will make a return this year, yes!

My most anticipated piece for SDCC? That will be revealed tomorrow during our online event. Soooo flipping excited and wish I could say what it is but y'all will see tomorrow. :-)
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote