Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-05-2016, 06:00 PM   #881
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Pretty sure a Joker is coming with Noel Batman he has him on his base and the comic is about the Joker
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:40 PM   #882
SONICobra
Batman

I would love to see a lee Bermejo joker, I think it would look fantastic at this scale alongside the other villains

SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #883
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
I would love to see a lee Bermejo joker, I think it would look fantastic at this scale alongside the other villains

Totally the same i believe it was going to be origins Joker with a switch out Bermejo portrait
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:15 PM   #884
Rob N. Banks
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I've been waiting for Prime 1 or Sideshow to announce a Bermejo Joker. I'm surprised Prime 1 hasn't yet to go with their Noel Batman.
Rob N. Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:31 PM   #885
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
That Batman design would've been my favorite if it weren't for that whole crotch area. As it is, I prefer the original Arkham Asylum look. I was initially kinda bummed when I saw P1's 1/3 scale Origins version of Batman since I already have the AK version. Well, I still kinda am, I guess. Even though there are things I prefer between both of them, I did like the portrait on the Origins statue a bit better. Still, I guess it would've been a tough choice so I'll probably be ok with what I have.
To be honest I was planning on getting the Origins Batman but what we saw at SDCC just didn't do it for me. Between the two I like the AK statue significantly more despite having a large preference for the Origins costume.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:32 PM   #886
sash501
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcasalone View Post
Wow, did not even know this got put up for pre-order. Just jumped on the wait list.
I went to the site the moment I got the email and the EX was sold out. Usually I hold out for a waitlist convert, but I didn't want to miss out on this one and wouldn't display with the EX features anyway, so I preordered the regular; pretty sure it's still available and will be for a little while.
sash501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:01 AM   #887
gearhead
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
To be honest I was planning on getting the Origins Batman but what we saw at SDCC just didn't do it for me. Between the two I like the AK statue significantly more despite having a large preference for the Origins costume.

Did you see it in the video that Madxcollector posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0SZcMwEs08

I think it looks way better in video than in the still pics. You can't really get a sense of how cool the bat gargoyle looks in the stills. This will be a day 1 for me to go with Deathstroke.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:29 AM   #888
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash501 View Post
I went to the site the moment I got the email and the EX was sold out. Usually I hold out for a waitlist convert, but I didn't want to miss out on this one and wouldn't display with the EX features anyway, so I preordered the regular; pretty sure it's still available and will be for a little while.
It will convert.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:12 AM   #889
gearhead
The Herculoids

Photoshop is not my thing, but you get the point here. Holy crap! I'm in trouble with space!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Miller vs Modern.png
Views:	57
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	97423  
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:19 AM   #890
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Very nice version of Batdwarf on the right.
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote