Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 05:00 AM   #11
rychehitman
Galactus

should people vote -1 if they have made the decision to not purchase ARH product based on the comments of Arahom and/or Averone since all this started???
Old 08-16-2011, 05:14 AM   #12
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

I've purchased 3 statues from Arahom to include the 1/6th scale topless legged version of Medusa, Cleopatra and the 1/6 scale Achiles. I had no issues whatsover with the statues I recieved and Arahom himself was very courteous and professional in my dealings with him. I cant speak for whatever issues he has had lately but my past dealings with him were very positive.

Heres my Achilles

Heres Medusa

Old 08-16-2011, 05:30 AM   #13
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
should people vote -1 if they have made the decision to not purchase ARH product based on the comments of Arahom and/or Averone since all this started???
Completely understand your point Rob, but that's a thread for another day
Old 08-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #14
Rocket
Art of Mod

I think ARH Studios is +5 at this point?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #15
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

I've purchased two Achilles statues, two Leonidas statues and the 1/4 Thor and all have been shipped without any hassles, and very happy with them. All correspondence was courteous and professional. And I should add, that when I bought and paid for my 1/4 Leo, ARH had misjudged the cost of shipping to Oz and undercharged me. I offered to send some additional money to cover the cost (thought that was the right thing to do) but Arahom refused to accept it (wanted to stand by his original shipping quote despite losing money on it). . . . That at least deserves any extra point right So in all honesty and without any bias whatsoever I'd say my experience with ARH has been pretty good

Whoops . . . Just realized my 1/4 Thor hasn't shipped yet of course. Just keepin it real
Old 08-16-2011, 07:30 AM   #16
Mr. Kennedy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I brought Achilles and still have yet to get the box that was promised to me a little over a year or two ago. I ended up selling the statue without the box.

I also brought the Leonidas statue and got the box about 6 months - a year later and the styrofoam for the statue wasn't cut our right so the statue didn't even fit
Old 08-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #17
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kennedy View Post
I brought Achilles and still have yet to get the box that was promised to me a little over a year or two ago. I ended up selling the statue without the box.

I also brought the Leonidas statue and got the box about 6 months - a year later and the styrofoam for the statue wasn't cut our right so the statue didn't even fit
I haven't got my box either but your basing everything on a box? I think your only allowed 1 minus anyways per person.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #18
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
If you have purchased from ARH and were happy with the experience, you give ARH a point, and leave a small description of your experience. If you had a negative one, you take a point away and explain why.
not, "If you have purchased from ARH and if VS1976 was happy with your experience"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I haven't got my box either but your basing everything on a box?
mods, feel free to delete this post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:40 AM   #19
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
not, "If you have purchased from ARH and if VS1976 was happy with your experience"

mods, feel free to delete this post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:40 AM   #20
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Bought 4 statues the original Thor, Achilles and Leonidas 1/7 statues and also bought the Leonidas 1/4 scale, had great service from them on all my statues, just missing box for the big Leonidas just never followed up on it because I didn't know if it came in yet.

Love the look of all of their 1/4 line and wanted to get some, but its just all priced out of my range, so I don't think I will be purchasing from them in the future based purely on price range, still think their Leonidas 1/4 is the best of the lot.
Closed Thread