Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #41
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I think Arahom PR skill maybe needs some fine tuning but he cares about what he produces. In my book, passion & quality of works outweighs his negatives. Some of the remarks on the other thread were uncall for! Recyclying old materials back and forth; calling him out that he has zero intergrity; making fun of his loss of his pet is right out wrong! You guys have driven this man out of this forum.... Bravo guys! For those who like to say "speaking their minds and it's their right really needs to think to themselves what if it was me on the receiving end? I'm sure you wouldn't like it would you?

Let's put this to a rest guys! If Arahom decides to be part of this forum again, let's not chaise him or question his motive?
Why the hell are you going all crazy on this research thread? You just brought all that crap and negativity in. Gratz. It was at a rest on this thread, until VS Mcforum Cop started again. heed your own advice.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #42
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
No your post reads like this; +1, -1, -1 ,-1 that would meant u referred it as -2

So we are +13 points. I think this this thread will have more positives then negative therefore the point has already been made? ARH stuff is great minus the box issue.
Quote:
I think Arahom PR skill maybe needs some fine tuning but he cares about what he produces. In my book, passion & quality of works outweighs his negatives. Some of the remarks on the other thread were uncall for! Recyclying old materials back and forth; calling him out that he has zero intergrity; making fun of his loss of his pet is right out wrong! You guys have driven this man out of this forum.... Bravo guys! For those who like to say "speaking their minds and it's their right really needs to think to themselves what if it was me on the receiving end? I'm sure you wouldn't like it would you?

Let's put this to a rest guys! If Arahom decides to be part of this forum again, let's not chaise him or question his motive?
Quote:
Sparty your points were counted. We were at 11 points after Dech. Plus 2 (because u bought 2 statues) = 13 points
What I don't get is....why are you still in here, replying to everyone's post? Nothing to do?
I am already done with this thread. It started out civil, but some people can't just make a contribution and walk away.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #43
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
What I don't get is....why are you still in here, replying to everyone's post? Nothing to do?
Because I can and I'm not at work yet? Look Dech. A lot of us didn't get boxes yet. Some people started to get them already which makes me think everyone will eventually get them. Yah it sucks we have to wait almost a year for it but we were all told that before buying his products?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #44
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Because I can and I'm not at work yet? Look Dech. A lot of us didn't get boxes yet. Some people started to get them already which makes me think everyone will eventually get them. Yah it sucks we have to wait almost a year for it but we were all told that before buying his products?
That is fine and dandy. I am ok with the wait, but I am not ok with being attacked via private message. I was screamed at, yes there were an insane amount of exclamation marks used and capital letters. I was given the run-around, I still don't know if I am actually getting a box. Because when we ordered we were told we would, then a couple weeks ago we weren't, then in my private messages I was going to get one.... Also, being told not to buy another ARH statue again was completely insane and probably the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I am pretty sure that people new to this hobby, if they encountered such horrible customer service would most likely never buy anything ARH again. I had a great time conversing with Araholm and think his statues and ideas are amazing, but after all this, I doubt I will ever buy from them again.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #45
VS1976

Quote:
That is fine and dandy. I am ok with the wait, but I am not ok with being attacked via private message. I was screamed at, yes there were an insane amount of exclamation marks used and capital letters. I was given the run-around, I still don't know if I am actually getting a box. Because when we ordered we were told we would, then a couple weeks ago we weren't, then in my private messages I was going to get one.... Also, being told not to buy another ARH statue again was completely insane and probably the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I am pretty sure that people new to this hobby, if they encountered such horrible customer service would most likely never buy anything ARH again. I had a great time conversing with Araholm and think his statues and ideas are amazing, but after all this, I doubt I will ever buy from them again.
I can't speak for Arahom & I don't know the man but I know his PR skills is probably not the best based on some posts on the other thread. We all have faults. Everyone does? We are not perfect and if someone says they are they are full of it.

Yah it sucks that it went out like this Dech and I emphazie with you 100%
Old 08-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #46
Mean Green
Fantomah

Quote:
Sounds like a freakin' nightmare. My experience was similar but not nearly as severe.

I remember a post by Arahom maybe a month or two ago, yelling at people about complaining about not getting boxes. Something along the lines of, at least you got your statues... and you're whining about a box????!?!?!?! Customer service at its finest.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #47
Spazzy
Hercules

I bought a Bullseye and Deadpool years ago, the presence was good, but it was seriously lacking certain details, basically the clean up wasn't too good, and the paint was decent. I ended up selling, and got a nice profit from them too That has prevented me from buying arh, even though I know they have changed, I am tempted with Medusa but very pricey imo, and just not a mainstream character I really care about that much.

WOuld of loved to get the Joe statues, but never went in my favor.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #48
Fremen
Birds of Prey

+1. Cleo. Came damaged with the glue failing on the leg and with no snake part to the crown.
Offered an option of me sending it back so they could fix it. Since it was such an easy fix and nothing was actually broken, I fixed it myself and they sent me the part for the crown.

I'll speak for my sister. I can't give a score as I don't know all the specifics.
She bought me Archillies for christmas a couple of years ago. She told me ARH would send the box when he had them. She never did get a box. I don't know if she was suppose to contact them again or what but no box. I personally don't think you should have to chase down a box to get one. If you were told you will get one, you should just get one.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #49
jye318

+1 for Cleo that I got, really nice statue with great price, I will put another +1 for medusa AP,
But i don't like to see he call people jerk and a hold tho.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:58 PM   #50
sivousplay
Doh!

I am curious if anyone has purchased one of their statues with the intention of painting it themselves. I've never seen a printed piece in person and am curious about the crispness of the detail as compared to a standard resin kit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks a bunch.
jim
Closed Thread