Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-05-2017, 04:18 AM   #151
Robopredinator
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Probably rather be the clown than a joke.
Isn't a clown just one big joke though?
Robopredinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:56 AM   #152
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

I for one couldn't be more thrilled with the closed mouth.
To me it is equally as iconic as the wide open mouth position.The closed mouth with the upper teeth sticking out along the lower jaw is a picture that has been burned on my retina since the first time I saw it on screen.
While I understand Shogun's frustration I think ,considering the other T-rex releases, CC has chosen wisely on this one.Can't wait to pre-order!
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:50 AM   #153
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Probably rather be the clown than a joke.

I have seen upset babies be less demanding...

The JW one with Blue will be removable and who knows what they will do in the future. Chill out and respect others opinions.
Funny you are telling me to respect others opinions meanwhile you cannot handle my constructive critique of this piece.

If you read the BS Darb posted in this forum and others the last week or two regarding Toynami you would quickly realize he is a clown, a Chronicle yes man...what does that make you? a FOLLOWER of a clown.

You remind me of the protesters u see on TV. Anything other than your own view you take as inflammatory, so you throw insults to me calling me a baby and a joke to make yourself feel strong. So, do you feel stronger now?
The SHOGUN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:58 AM   #154
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil the sixth View Post
I for one couldn't be more thrilled with the closed mouth.
To me it is equally as iconic as the wide open mouth position.The closed mouth with the upper teeth sticking out along the lower jaw is a picture that has been burned on my retina since the first time I saw it on screen.
While I understand Shogun's frustration I think ,considering the other T-rex releases, CC has chosen wisely on this one.Can't wait to pre-order!
great post Phil!

Your opinion is very different than mine but it's supported by reasoning and logic. I can see why you like the closed mouth. Not something I want but your post helps me understand your opinion (and others like it) and you identify where I'm Coming from which is always beneficial when talking to someone who has a different opinion than you.

It's clear some are on this forum to socialize about products meanwhile it appears others are here to antagonize.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:59 AM   #155
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Happy with the closed mouth on this bust.

I never envisioned the female bust to have an open mouth. This way, I can envision the breakout scene when she's snooping around the explorer cars, sniffing around Grant and the kids.

As cool as an open mouth would be, It just makes more sense to have it closed on this bust.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #156
Python
Omega Red

I quite like the closed mouth look, it is always down to personal preference however. It is entirely possibly that they may do an open mouth version down the line if this sells well enough and the demand is there...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #157
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Simply CANNOt WAIT for the release of this piece. Childhood dreams do come true.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:55 AM   #158
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Funny you are telling me to respect others opinions meanwhile you cannot handle my constructive critique of this piece.

If you read the BS Darb posted in this forum and others the last week or two regarding Toynami you would quickly realize he is a clown, a Chronicle yes man...what does that make you? a FOLLOWER of a clown.

You remind me of the protesters u see on TV. Anything other than your own view you take as inflammatory, so you throw insults to me calling me a baby and a joke to make yourself feel strong. So, do you feel stronger now?
No, I just feel sorry for you and others here who have to read your posts...

If you think what you posted is just fine, and only "constructive criticism" then you are just insecure and delusional. Never had a problem with you wanting it different. Problem is with how you are acting like a child when it won't be the way you want it and attacking anyone who replies. I don't want to read that garbage and I am sure others don't either.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 11:41 AM   #159
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
No, I just feel sorry for you and others here who have to read your posts...

If you think what you posted is just fine, and only "constructive criticism" then you are just insecure and delusional. Never had a problem with you wanting it different. Problem is with how you are acting like a child when it won't be the way you want it and attacking anyone who replies. I don't want to read that garbage and I am sure others don't either.
It's ok dude. It's best to just let it die.

I would be pissed if someone said I followed Darb too! That's as bad as it gets!

Trust me my following friend, I'm living the good life with zero delusions and deep security.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:14 PM   #160
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Relax fellas, we lost the privilege of CC creator joining in with us on this forum. It's not that you can't like something, it's just how you say it.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote