Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-02-2019, 06:46 PM   #501
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Nice it's shipping. 154.00 shipping? Is that 2 boxes?
One box from the production pics. Juggernaut shipping will be just as much then.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 09:41 PM   #502
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

At a total price of $1404 ($1250 + $154 shipping), this will be my costliest purchase to date. That is until Juggernaut arrives in a few months. Not sure how much longer I can keep up with these $1400-1500 statues.
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 06:07 AM   #503
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post
At a total price of $1404 ($1250 + $154 shipping), this will be my costliest purchase to date. That is until Juggernaut arrives in a few months. Not sure how much longer I can keep up with these $1400-1500 statues.
Fortunate that you don't have to worry about state tax. Wish I could say the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
SS quietly added production pictures of Doomsday on his product page. The paint doesn't seem to be as vibrant and metallic on his pants anymore but overall I still think he looks awesome. My final payment is scheduled in a few days so I'm hoping I'll have him in hand soon.
The original prototype also had more of a reddish/purplish skin coloration at the base of the spikes. Kind of like inflammation.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:56 AM   #504
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Fortunate that you don't have to worry about state tax. Wish I could say the same.

The original prototype also had more of a reddish/purplish skin coloration at the base of the spikes. Kind of like inflammation.

What? You guys have to pay state tax on these statues???? Whew glad here we don’t have to. Extra money saved!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #505
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Shipping is only going up, you barely get discounts anymore in case your company ships a lot.

Also in Germany they now start to regulate the subcontracting of small companies that deliver for bigger ones, which in general is a good thing. But it means even higher charges soon. Might even be doubled.

Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:20 PM   #506
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Shipping is only going up, you barely get discounts anymore in case your company ships a lot.

Also in Germany they now start to regulate the subcontracting of small companies that deliver for bigger ones, which in general is a good thing. But it means even higher charges soon. Might even be doubled.

Chris
So maybe ss shipping will catch up with xm and p1 as well in time just like their statues?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:11 PM   #507
Darkcross
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post

Yeah I ended up cancelling my PO. The color from Proto to Production is way off. Reddish/Purplish really changes the piece for me, I told the rep that. The reddish areas where the bones come out just became a darker greenish tone. Green tone even goes to the bones.
I wasn’t bothered by the latest Wonder Woman PF but for 1400+ after taxes and shipping I wanted the paint scheme to be a bit better.
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:41 PM   #508
Amplac
Fantastic Four

He looks great in unboxing video!
http://link.sideshow.com/u/nrd.php?p...vby5jb20%3D%7C
Amplac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:59 PM   #509
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplac View Post
Wow he looks really good. I’m glad I got the exclusive edition. Excited to display him next week hopefully
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 05:29 PM   #510
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD980 View Post
Wow he looks really good. I’m glad I got the exclusive edition. Excited to display him next week hopefully
I got the exclusive as well can’t wait
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote