Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 05-23-2007, 03:45 AM   #141
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I have officially killed the thread! Yay!
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:27 AM   #142
The Watcher
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
I have officially killed the thread! Yay!
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:07 AM   #143
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

I wasn't surprised that it didn't get any coverage....this kind of crap goes on all the time right next door to my town in Juarez, Mexico.....they are still finding mutilated bodies of women throughout the city, and noone's been caught yet! at one point they found 100's of female bodies in a landfill....but noone really ever hears about that....and its still going on, but they don't report EVERY murder that happens over there (and there are PLENTY...that's why I don't go over there to party anymore...
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:28 AM   #144
endsongjen
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
I wasn't surprised that it didn't get any coverage....this kind of crap goes on all the time right next door to my town in Juarez, Mexico.....they are still finding mutilated bodies of women throughout the city, and noone's been caught yet! at one point they found 100's of female bodies in a landfill....but noone really ever hears about that....and its still going on, but they don't report EVERY murder that happens over there (and there are PLENTY...that's why I don't go over there to party anymore...
Well the juarez mass killings do get some kind of attn, im in dallas and i heard about it for awhile, but lately it has stopped. thats why i asked in the other thread if u had heard anything about it. so sad that they havent found the ppl responsible for killing all these young women. i think it was 1 group of ppl and that now its just copycats. and that the police in juarez are corrupt.... sad to say. but they shouldve found something out by now.
endsongjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:12 PM   #145
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
My best friend is mexican and he says the same thing it`s no big deal to the news.
He also says they find tunnels for crossing the border but I hardly ever hear about them on the news.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #146
scott
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

When I saw this thread title I knew the story. I try to keep up the on the double standard by the msm. Sick bastards, the phase "Burn in hell" comes to mind
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:28 PM   #147
Lizard King
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
When I saw this thread title I knew the story. I try to keep up the on the double standard by the msm. Sick bastards, the phase "Burn in hell" comes to mind
Amen brother. Kill 'em all I say. Why waste tax payers dollars on these pieces of @##$$#. Stuff like this gets my blood boiling.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:40 AM   #148
Iron Fist
The Spirit

This story has actually been covered quite a bit in KY - since TN is close, I guess that may be the reason - but I've been hearing about this for quite a while now...FWIW
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #149
DanPerezStudios
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
This story has actually been covered quite a bit in KY - since TN is close, I guess that may be the reason - but I've been hearing about this for quite a while now...FWIW
Sorry for the interruption, but I am tryng to PM you about a commission I am working on for you and your mailbox is full. Please clear it out and PM me or email me directly at Dan Perez Studios.

Thanks.