Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Customs Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2023, 01:34 AM   #1
Onewiththeforce
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,659
Avengers Assemble?Enter Yelena Black Widow

Hey all, happy holidays!!
Hope all is going well with everyone.
Just wanted to share my recent addition to my Avengers line and shelf of the ground team led by Cap.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6078.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	166887   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6087.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	166888   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6085.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	166889   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6084.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	166890   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6086.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	166891  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6083.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	166892  
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 11:55 AM   #2
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
AlexLothos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,335
Very cool addition, congrats!

I have to admit, when I first saw the title, for a moment I thought this was a 12 Days early announcement. Then I saw what forum subsection it was in and that made more sense.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 12:43 PM   #3
Onewiththeforce
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
Very cool addition, congrats!

I have to admit, when I first saw the title, for a moment I thought this was a 12 Days early announcement. Then I saw what forum subsection it was in and that made more sense.
LOL!! So sorry, didn't mean to alarm.

Just wanted to share/ I have been after this piece for some time and when I was finally able to score one I jumped at it. I have always loved the character and even moreso lover her when Florence P. did her in live action. And the two of them look great together in my opinion!

So happy with her...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	y1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	166994   Click image for larger version

Name:	y2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	166995   Click image for larger version

Name:	y3.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	166996   Click image for larger version

Name:	y4.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	166997   Click image for larger version

Name:	y5.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	166998  

Click image for larger version

Name:	y6.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	166999   Click image for larger version

Name:	y7.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	167000   Click image for larger version

Name:	y8.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	167001   Click image for larger version

Name:	y9.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	167002  
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 01:27 PM   #4
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
AlexLothos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
LOL!! So sorry, didn't mean to alarm.

Just wanted to share/ I have been after this piece for some time and when I was finally able to score one I jumped at it. I have always loved the character and even moreso lover her when Florence P. did her in live action. And the two them look great together in my opinion!

So happy with her...
Haha, no problem... just wishful thinking and my last shreds of licensed hope on my part.

Thank you for sharing these pics, these two Widows look so great together! Although I've always loved her look in the comics (especially the covers), I never really got into Yelena's character until Florence's version. It was so cool seeing both Widows together on the screen and your two statues capture that feeling and energy so well!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 03:26 PM   #5
Onewiththeforce
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
Haha, no problem... just wishful thinking and my last shreds of licensed hope on my part.

Thank you for sharing these pics, these two Widows look so great together! Although I've always loved her look in the comics (especially the covers), I never really got into Yelena's character until Florence's version. It was so cool seeing both Widows together on the screen and your two statues capture that feeling and energy so well!
Thank you so much for that and I am glad that you think they look cool together.

Now I just need to get my She Hulk on the second shelf and all of my Avengers line will be done for my favorite/preferred characters.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 04:07 PM   #6
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
AlexLothos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
Thank you so much for that and I am glad that you think they look cool together.

Now I just need to get my She Hulk on the second shelf and all of my Avengers line will be done for my favorite/preferred characters.
I've always loved She-Hulk as well, so I look forward to you adding her to the display.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 01:11 AM   #7
Onewiththeforce
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,659
She Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
I've always loved She-Hulk as well, so I look forward to you adding her to the display.
Same here. This artwork by Jeehyung Lee is the artwork that the piece is based off.

My lady got me this issue CGC slabbed so when it finally arrived I can it as well with it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6247.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	487.9 KB
ID:	167122  
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com