Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 12-18-2014, 03:51 AM   #61
jetpacksam
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeloo View Post
Just got mine and was disappointed to see that my smoke is loads shorter than the prototype. Wondering if I got a damaged one or if they changed it up to look like this? Must admit, I preferred the prototype. This looks kind of wrong now, like the smoke is not being produced by the wand. Argh, this was my most anticipated Bombshell.
no they trimmed it down awhile ago.

and actually it looks like she tapped her wand on John Constantine's head and poof, Rabbit mode. i think it was done to avoid a hard connection with the wand to avoid breakage.
jetpacksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:00 AM   #62
Leeloo
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Ok, thanks for that, I must have missed the updates. I can understand them having issues with breakages, but damn, it looked better before for sure.
Leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:03 AM   #63
jetpacksam

Quote:
Ok, thanks for that, I must have missed the updates. I can understand them having issues with breakages, but damn, it looked better before for sure.
I thought so too at first, but the more i looked at her, i think it add lightness and class to her, but opinions are gonna vary of course.
The 2nd can't get here fast enough so I can get her.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:25 AM   #64
Leeloo

It's definitely a beautiful line, I have them all, and so far Black Canary is the winner for me. She looks amazing.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:28 AM   #65
jetpacksam

Quote:
It's definitely a beautiful line, I have them all, and so far Black Canary is the winner for me. She looks amazing.
i think im split between a few, Wonder Woman and Batgirl have all grown on me very nicely. Probably Harley is my fav right now, BC is... oh who am i kidding , they are all great.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:43 AM   #66
eastWOLF
Frackin!

It looks like it's on sale on amazon and cheaper than what my LCS was selling if for but I'm worried if the price will changed before it gets shipped. I've done some searching but I guess statues (listed in toys) aren't covered by amazon's lower price guarantee?
eastWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:19 AM   #67
jetpacksam

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastWOLF View Post
It looks like it's on sale on amazon and cheaper than what my LCS was selling if for but I'm worried if the price will changed before it gets shipped. I've done some searching but I guess statues (listed in toys) aren't covered by amazon's lower price guarantee?
I dislike Amazon because returning it if its got an issue is a pain, plus it's additional shipping on the return. I like to support my shops, but that's me. the piece of mind for me is worth the cost.

Most things are matched, IF IT'S SOLD BY AMAZON, not fulfilled by. go on line and chat with them. they should be able to tell you.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:51 AM   #68
Leeloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpacksam View Post
i think im split between a few, Wonder Woman and Batgirl have all grown on me very nicely. Probably Harley is my fav right now, BC is... oh who am i kidding , they are all great.
Yeah Wonder Woman is incredible, and Harley is just gorgeous....and then there is Supergirl that is pure bombshell goodness...this line is going to send us broke.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:53 AM   #69
jetpacksam

Quote:
Yeah Wonder Woman is incredible, and Harley is just gorgeous....and then there is Supergirl that is pure bombshell goodness...this line is going to send us broke.
i'll say it again:
Old 12-18-2014, 09:26 AM   #70
neomatrix99
What's another word for Thesaurus?

where are the pics?
neomatrix99 is offline   Reply With Quote