Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-17-2019, 05:58 PM   #71
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrana23 View Post
Nerd Police round up! Someone attacked my toys. Ha. The funny thing is I posted that this is the best Braniac I have seen and would be even better in 1/3 scale.

This hobby is filled way too many losers who have nothing else going for themselves. About 7 people indicated the Doc Ock vibe from this. That's all it is. How can that be an invalid comment? If something reminds you of something else that's not an argumentative statement. Not sure why every thread ends in conflict on these forums, but now I think I understand. You guys want everyone to think exactly as you do or you bandwagon attack them like the nerd police you are. I've seen it before.

I'm actually upset at myself for having wasted this much time on something so dumb.
Lol all people were trying to tell you is that Brainiac has tentacles in the comics and in this game. Nobody that buys this statue is going to get him confused with a short, overweight, ugly, bowl haircut man lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_injustice_2-34086-3614_0001.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	860.2 KB
ID:	121062  
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:20 PM   #72
Zombiez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrana23 View Post
Nerd Police round up! Someone attacked my toys. Ha. The funny thing is I posted that this is the best Braniac I have seen and would be even better in 1/3 scale.

This hobby is filled way too many losers who have nothing else going for themselves. About 7 people indicated the Doc Ock vibe from this. That's all it is. How can that be an invalid comment? If something reminds you of something else that's not an argumentative statement. Not sure why every thread ends in conflict on these forums, but now I think I understand. You guys want everyone to think exactly as you do or you bandwagon attack them like the nerd police you are. I've seen it before.

I'm actually upset at myself for having wasted this much time on something so dumb.
Lol you are the one writing a paragraph
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:08 PM   #73
Cromulon
Justice League

Nerds are some of the most viscous creatures there is.. They will devour any tangible energy you have attached to your soul, and all with the stroke of a keyboard. Let's keep these posts on topic. I don't come here to see petty arguments between plebs. I come here to see news about bada$$ statues
Cromulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:19 PM   #74
myskye23
Hellboy

I really like this Brainiac! I feel that it can be a stand alone piece without having to dive too deep into the Injustice 2 Statue Line. He and Darkseid looks really good here and Prime 1 did a great job of interpreting their video game likeness! If Prime 1 can match their own Prototype in Production, these Injustice 1 and 2 Statues will make an incredible addition to any collectors room!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:11 PM   #75
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
Nerds are some of the most viscous creatures there is.. They will devour any tangible energy you have attached to your soul, and all with the stroke of a keyboard. Let's keep these posts on topic. I don't come here to see petty arguments between plebs. I come here to see news about bada$$ statues
That's cool but you might not wanna go around calling people nerds or plebs.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:48 PM   #76
B_dub345
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
I really like this Brainiac! I feel that it can be a stand alone piece without having to dive too deep into the Injustice 2 Statue Line. He and Darkseid looks really good here and Prime 1 did a great job of interpreting their video game likeness! If Prime 1 can match their own Prototype in Production, these Injustice 1 and 2 Statues will make an incredible addition to any collectors room!
I think so too, although for my taste I'd rather not try to pair that Darkseid with other quarter scales from the same line since I'm just not a fan of him being that large. He's more of a mastermind planner than a physical powerhouse even though he is that too. Who do you want them to make next?
B_dub345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:27 PM   #77
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
That's cool but you might not wanna go around calling people nerds or plebs.
Is being called a nerd really all that bad nowadays anyway? But maybe I just got used to it being of East Asian decent in high school.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:34 PM   #78
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Is being called a nerd really all that bad nowadays anyway? But maybe I just got used to it being of East Asian decent in high school.
Usually no, but his definition meant something else. Plebs is an insult.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:02 AM   #79
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
Usually yes, but his definition meant something else. Plebs is an insult.
Had to google it, as the last time I heard the term was on a tv show a very long time ago.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:35 AM   #80
aa909
The Green Hornet

Brilliant statue. Design and execution are excellent.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote