Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-26-2023, 12:29 PM   #31
BurningRage
Inhumans

1/6 now are at least $500. There’s a limited amount of DC characters that can sell at that price point. If this line came out the same time as Bowen we could’ve gotten most of the DC universe in statue form.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 03:32 PM   #32
craigcliff1
Zot

in 05 to 10 GG statues were 100.00 to 150.00. I was happy to get
most of their SW statues. When they got to 200.00s I was like no thanks. PFs got in 400.00s I wasn't as hyped went from many a year to a few. Their maquette were like 50.00
toss in
Shipping that has to be 10 X what is was in 05
taxes
them resell. There are few statues I want a lot
DD maquette
General G PF
Galactus
but can't sell most of my statues to get money for those.
wanted to quit in 08 but sold bunches of statues to have room and get money for new statues. That won't work anymore
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:03 AM   #33
jawa70
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_marvel View Post
I agree. I understand that the Trinity, Joker and Harley will sell and that's how the company needs to do to make money but I'd love to see some characters that have never been done or been done in sometime by someone else. Like Two-Face, continue on with Man-Bat, Grundy or Riddler. As for heroes, do a Firestorm or Guy Gardner.
Yes, I'm bored to death of the Trinity, Joker and Harley and could do without ever seeing another new one of any of them at this point. Even as a kid I was always more drawn to the B and C list characters. I understand they are a harder sell, so will just have to live with most likely not having most of what I'm interested in. What I loved about Bowen was the vast amount of lesser known characters offered.
jawa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 01:39 PM   #34
craigcliff1
Zot

Chris BSC has said that Chad WANT'S to get into new characters
He was pretty hyped when he said that. I'd think he doing a few new characters. Chad has the license and has to make some maquettes but, I CAN'T imagine he does any of the main characters for now. Bat family is most popular, have to be doing one of them. Igo has stated Riddler is one they want to do, he used the word WANT TO DO. Doubt Igo lied I take it some other Bat Family character
think the one they are doing now is Green Arrow, Igo stated Chad has been working on this maquette for years. Then I THINK a Bat Family
I'd think one of these
Clayface
Grundy
Penguin
Man-Bat
FF
RAG
Croc
I'd think one of these from Bat Family as a NEW NAQUETTE. I'd think

Supes
Brainiac
Chad can do his sculpted Bizarro
Lex
Mongul
Zod

Aqiaman
Manta.

SAMURAI went in the trash with SW.

Lantern
Hal
GG

about any I can think that are popular to get a maqiette

Chris BSC has said he worked with Chad on new maquettes and says they are great characters. Chad is making
Chris is a big FAN of
Croc
RAG
Clayface
Riddler
Man-Bat
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote