Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #11
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
I'm kinda on the fence about this one Barb, not that it's not a great sculpt, it's just that I already have both school girl versions, and I'm just not sure about having another statue with the same pose. Know what I mean?
Heck, D. I have both the schoolgirls too, but I'm not going to let that keep me away from this beauty. I'd probably flip both schoolgirls in order to score this one, if I was so inclined... or just one of them to help supplement the cost of this one, if you're concerned about having 3 pieces with the same pose. In that case, you'd still have only 2 with the same pose and they would be more different than the two schoolgirls together.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #12
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnneeukca View Post
D,

Not too long to wait now. I think she's due off the boat on Sept 17 (or close to it).
Here's to hoping so!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #13
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

I'm actually pretty close to cancelling my order. I have been on the fence about it for a while now.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #14
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cage View Post
I'm actually pretty close to cancelling my order. I have been on the fence about it for a while now.
Would it be an issue with your lady about this nearly naked piece, by chance? If not, what's the reason?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #15
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Heck, D. I have both the schoolgirls too, but I'm not going to let that keep me away from this beauty. I'd probably flip both schoolgirls in order to score this one, if I was so inclined... or just one of them to help supplement the cost of this one, if you're concerned about having 3 pieces with the same pose. In that case, you'd still have only 2 with the same pose and they would be more different than the two schoolgirls together.
Good point bro. Other thing holding me back is so many other pieces on preorder. The ONE statue Moore is doing in the near future that I MUST have is the Angelus statue.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #16
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Good point bro. Other thing holding me back is so many other pieces on preorder. The ONE statue Moore is doing in the near future that I MUST have is the Angelus statue.
Is the Angelus statue coming up that near in the future? I figured it was still a ways away with all the other CSM stuff coming out.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #17
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Is the Angelus statue coming up that near in the future? I figured it was still a ways away with all the other CSM stuff coming out.
No, I would imagine it's a ways off, but I talked to Clay about it at ECCC, so it's gonna happen, I just don't know when.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #18
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
No, I would imagine it's a ways off, but I talked to Clay about it at ECCC, so it's gonna happen, I just don't know when.
Whenever it does happen, I've no doubt that it will truly ROCK! I'm not even familiar with the character aside from seeing your guys' pics of her in another thread. But, I know that piece won't fail on any level.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #19
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Whenever it does happen, I've no doubt that it will truly ROCK! I'm not even familiar with the character aside from seeing your guys' pics of her in another thread. But, I know that piece won't fail on any level.
The coolest part is I think Clay is gonna use the reference art I suggested because I saw an Angelus advertisement poster in the background at one of his booths in some of the pics people took from some cons this year which was the cover I suggested. I'm so stoked.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #20
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
The coolest part is I think Clay is gonna use the reference art I suggested because I saw an Angelus advertisement poster in the background at one of his booths in some of the pics people took from some cons this year. I'm so stoked.
Yeah, I saw that pic. I think it's a great one to reference for that piece.