Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-08-2021, 10:45 AM   #411
protector2814
Phoenix

Horrible movie - Here's another "Did Anyone Notice?" - In the post-credit scene, did anyone notice that the cameo-actor's voice was dubbed with another? That's not the actor's real voice but one to make them sound younger. I've recently scene the actor on stage & have watched them countless times on tv. Their voice was subbed-out in that last scene. Why?
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:13 AM   #412
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Horrible movie - Here's another "Did Anyone Notice?" - In the post-credit scene, did anyone notice that the cameo-actor's voice was dubbed with another? That's not the actor's real voice but one to make them sound younger. I've recently scene the actor on stage & have watched them countless times on tv. Their voice was subbed-out in that last scene. Why?
I disagree she sounds like she had a stroke in real life now. She did not have a stroke that I'm aware of. That was her real voice, in the movie.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 10:38 AM   #413
ukshaun
Hercules

How lousy is the movie?
I want to see it once the Blu-ray drops. If it really is poor, i won't bother. Besides, Black Widow is the one i really want to see. Not to mention Deadpool 3
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:22 AM   #414
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
How lousy is the movie?
I want to see it once the Blu-ray drops. If it really is poor, i won't bother. Besides, Black Widow is the one i really want to see. Not to mention Deadpool 3
I watched the first Wonder Woman a dozen times...I may not see this one a second time and if I get a physical version be more for the box art and possibly watching making of and scene selection of few bits than sitting down to watch it again.

I think reception is very mixed on this one. Within the fandom I've seen plenty of negative and positive reviews.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:24 AM   #415
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
How lousy is the movie?
Everyone's taste is different so it is hard to say but for me, after seeing it once, I have no desire to watch it again. It really is bad on so many levels (and I generally like most comic book movies). If you still want to see it, just rent it (vs. buying it). At least then, you've only spent $5-$6 vs. the $20-$25 for the blu ray.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:39 AM   #416
Mister H
Gen 13

The worst thing about this movie IMO is that it's boring and long. The best thing about it is Gadot is easy on the eye and I didn't feel like I was being preached to.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:07 PM   #417
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I liked it but I thought the first was better. I hated the love story in the 2nd and I thought Maxwell was stupid. It should have just been Cheetah.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:29 PM   #418
jeremydmc
Black Panther

This is in the bottom tier of Comic Book movies for me. Absolutely no desire to ever watch it again. Much like Elektra and Catwoman. I could see myself re-watching Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey before this one.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 04:37 PM   #419
built2shred
Phoenix

DC just needs to clean the slate and get rid of everyone involved with making these movies the last 5 years or so...

The talent pool in Directors, Writers and Producers at DC is lacking big time, they also need to get rid of Geoff Johns he has been a failure across movies and tv shows... It's beyond me why Warner Brothers keeps him around, send him back to making comics...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 04:44 PM   #420
Mister H
Gen 13

They need to hire Favreau.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote