Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-23-2018, 07:14 PM   #381
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Still waiting for my Blanka refund because he never arrived. And they sent my Zangief to someone else...Just got a generic email response. Only 2 problems I've had with PCS but the lack of communication and no refund is worrying.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 04:32 AM   #382
the-owl
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
3 Battle Ryu statues and an Evil Ryu instead of Evil Lyn? At once or as separate instances?
Am I understanding this correctly?
at first it was an evil ryu that was sent to me. inorder to get my evil lyn that i had ordered i had to ship that one back. i had a battle ryu statue pre ordered so i thought they sent evil ryu instead of that so i contacted them about that and apparently they sent evil ryu instead of evil lyn. a couple days later i got my battle ryu statue. then a couple more days later from that i recieved my he-man and battle cat statue along with another battle ryu statue i never ordered. then the following day i received the second battle ryu i didnt order. its like who can you keep sending statues to someone that never ordered them?
the-owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 08:02 AM   #383
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-owl View Post
at first it was an evil ryu that was sent to me. inorder to get my evil lyn that i had ordered i had to ship that one back. i had a battle ryu statue pre ordered so i thought they sent evil ryu instead of that so i contacted them about that and apparently they sent evil ryu instead of evil lyn. a couple days later i got my battle ryu statue. then a couple more days later from that i recieved my he-man and battle cat statue along with another battle ryu statue i never ordered. then the following day i received the second battle ryu i didnt order. its like who can you keep sending statues to someone that never ordered them?
so you received free statues?
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:48 PM   #384
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Reading all of this scares me, I wanted to order the pink v trigger chun li directly from them, I have the classic version and I wanted to add the pink one but I worry they might send me a different item instead.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 02:30 AM   #385
dao2
Cyclops

sadly it seems like they might, put in a ticket first and ask them to make sure they send the right one though and itll prob be ok, I have the pink and it looks awesome.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 11:25 AM   #386
qz33
Rescue

Given how quiet they are becoming I would just get the statue from somewhere else.

There have been numerous mentions that some announcement on the situations was coming but it's been quiet for longer than just last week as mentioned below.
Going from super chatty to complete silence is not a good sign.

Quote:
Red Ant:
Happy Memorial Day All.
Apologizes for being MIA on here last week but been super busy with work and stuff going on in my personal life. With that, I’m going to be taking a break from Facebook. You know you are on here too much and working too much when your kids say you are always on your phone. Don’t worry, you will still be in great hands with Dylan Thomas and Sarfaraz Janjua. I’ll be cranking away on PCS work as always. If you have any customer service issues please reach out to customerservice@pcstoy.com. Big stuff coming from PCS this summer just you guys wait. And Dylan and Sarfaraz have some great sneaks for you starting this week. It’s been great chatting it up with everyone and I’ll be back in the future.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:20 PM   #387
the-owl
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
so you received free statues?
yes but returned them. didnt want them coming back and saying you have to pay for those.
the-owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:42 PM   #388
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

The slow processing of refunds is scary. It's most likely due to cash flow problems
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 03:56 PM   #389
ukshaun
Hercules

I'm not into Transformers, D&D or My Little Pony, but i will always consider Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter or Horror pieces.
Can't wait to see how Sonja Blade turns out
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 06:01 PM   #390
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
The slow processing of refunds is scary. It's most likely due to cash flow problems
I've called 10 times today between a 7 hour span and no answers and their voice mailbox is full.
Been waiting for a refund for a statue shown as returned to them and they stated was sent to accounting for processing 100 days ago.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote