Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 10-11-2020, 11:24 AM   #111
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’m wondering if the Mignola Gaslight Batman B&W white statue will get a release.
That too. If this is the end I'd like to get a last few pieces from the company I supported since the late 90s/early 2000s.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 11:47 AM   #112
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I'd like to know where the samples are of these cancelled items
I wouldn’t mind having a chance for a couple of those samples myself!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 07:26 AM   #113
BurningRage
Inhumans

From toyark
McFarlane Toys announced this morning that they are partnering with Warner Consumer Products to continue producing DC Direct / Collectibles items and distribute them. After the abrupt shut down of DC Direct last year, which was right after a rebranding from DC Collectibles – several fan favorite lines were left hanging. The Batman Animated 6 inch line, the Batman Black and White statue line, the Harley Red White and Black statue line all have some life left in them and can now be addressed. Read on to check the official press release!

McFarlane Toys Partners with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to Create New DC Direct Collectibles with Exclusive Global Distribution

McFarlane Toys to Develop DC Statues, Busts, Figures, and More with New Designs Coming in 2022

Tempe, Ariz.—July 27, 2021 –McFarlane Toys’ huge success story with their DC Multiverse action figures is getting bigger and better as they announce they are further expanding their relationship with DC and Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP). McFarlane Toys have entered into a global licensing agreement with WBCP to unleash a new line of McFarlane Toys designed statues, busts, and figures based on DC’s expansive roster of iconic characters. Fans and collectors can look forward to an array of McFarlane Toys created DC Direct collectibles under legendary artist Todd McFarlane’s creative direction coming in 2022.

McFarlane will also manage current DC Direct inventory.

Under McFarlane Toys, DC Direct will continue to produce high-quality collectibles, including fan-favorite lines DC Designer Series, Batman Black & White, and Harley Quinn Red, White & Black.

In 2020, McFarlane Toys launched its successful DC Multiverse line with ultra-posable action figures and vehicles to bring dozens of iconic DC characters based on the comic books, video games, and feature films to life at mass specialty retailers globally. McFarlane Toys’ DC Multiverse line is one of the top-selling action figure lines in the US.

McFarlane Toys will continue to sell and market all the current and upcoming pre-ordered DC offerings.

Fans of both McFarlane Toys and DC can check McFarlane.com and the McFarlane Toys social media channels for updates and news.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:19 AM   #114
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This gives me hope!
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:22 AM   #115
SDguy

I'm cautiously excited!
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:37 AM   #116
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

They’ve had success with the action figures, here’s hoping they can bring it back and expand it.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:50 AM   #117
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
They’ve had success with the action figures, here’s hoping they can bring it back and expand it.
This is why I'm cautious. Todd LOVES action figures, that has always been clear. I hope the same enthusiasm is shown for statues.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 09:04 AM   #118
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Very cool! Great news.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 09:28 AM   #119
Shoo
The Enchantress

This will make a lot of people happy.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 09:33 AM   #120
Mister H
Green Goblin

I hope the Fabok Batman Black and White statue will get the Designer Series treatment just like the Mignola one did.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote