Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-06-2017, 08:29 AM   #41
Mar-l-Aoutat
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Yepp, not a hardcore fan. But this has nothing to do with my opinion if I play the game or not.
I would buy a statue if I find it interesting even if I havent played the game, for example like the Bloodborne statues from Prime 1. I never played the game, but I preorded Lady Maria, day one

As for this statue here, to my opinion, this character design is plain boring, nothing we havent seen in other games and tbh it doesnt even fit to an Elder Scrolls setup, but hey, its just me, I know many will like him and thats fine
Well, it is true that it is not super dynamic and it does not have a crazy pose. The base is also very simple, but I like it that way.
I am a bloodborne fan and I did not PO Lady Maria because I find the base way to big, and to me it is not going to look good beside P1's hunter, which also have a very big base.
I like it when the actual character is the main part of the statue, because he is what I want to look at, I want my eyes to be drawn to him and not to a huge base.
Also, the Breton statue is part of a set, the ''Heros of tamriel'', and that kind of simple base with the ESO logo around fit for all three characters (Breton, High elf, Nord) so it was a good idea to use that base to me.

Now, when it comes to design, we all like different things. I understand that you may not like how he looks.
You say he is plain borign to you, but he is not to me, because he is representative of a game that I like. And he was a really cool character in the trailers of the game imo
Mar-l-Aoutat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:51 AM   #42
cosmic
Mephisto

yes, its a matter of taste, as I said, some will like, some will not, as with all statues and collectibles
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote