Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #311
apellica
The Herculoids

Has anyone received any updates from Gaming Heads for their Tali replacement? I thought it was going to be around this time. I tried emailing them, but they haven't responded to me yet....
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:44 AM   #312
dao2
Cyclops

i haven't heard word since the last post on their fb about it a month or so ago, but I haven't asked :P They def won't respond today or tomm.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 03:52 PM   #313
gs013564
Justice League

Received my destroy order on Wednesday night. They said they'd be shipping mine out sometime next week after I had already sent them the requested proof. Anyone else?
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 09:25 PM   #314
dao2
Cyclops

I received the destroy request as well
Old 09-17-2017, 09:16 AM   #315
apellica
The Herculoids

I just received my Tali replacement. The paint job is better than what I had originally. They still did a good amount of weathering on her garment, but I guess that's how it's suppose to look.

I have 2 issues/concerns:

1.) Missing Exclusive Gun - The extra gun did not come packed as promised. Now I need to contact them again then I'm missing it.

2.) The base and box is not numbered - I have the original box I can use I guess but the base is completely missing the section where you can enter the number. I mean, these are numbered collectibles and I find this could be an issue in proving the authenticity of the statue.

It would be interesting to see if any of you will face the same thing. And if you do, what would be your next steps?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0891.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	274.7 KB
ID:	108106   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0892.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	108107   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0893.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	279.7 KB
ID:	108108   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0894.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	298.3 KB
ID:	108109   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0895.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	108110  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0896.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	108111  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #316
dao2
Cyclops

I kept my original EX gun. I remember them asking something about that previously if it was in ok shape. All I broke was the main body. Didn't look at my new base tbh as I don't really care. The box did have the number scratched out though.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #317
apellica
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I kept my original EX gun. I remember them asking something about that previously if it was in ok shape. All I broke was the main body. Didn't look at my new base tbh as I don't really care. The box did have the number scratched out though.
Gotcha. Yeah, they told me they would replace everything so I destroyed even the EX gun. I probably shouldn't of done that. Now, I need to see if they can get me a new one.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:12 PM   #318
QX403
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Gotcha. Yeah, they told me they would replace everything so I destroyed even the EX gun. I probably shouldn't of done that. Now, I need to see if they can get me a new one.
I don't understand in this case why they had people destroy the statues. They screwed up pretty badly, they should have let people keep the messed up pieces as recompense for the mess up. They could have kept them for parts or repainted them white like the koto special edition.
QX403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:05 PM   #319
gs013564
Justice League

They told me to hang on to my EX gun as long as it was in good shape.

I too noticed the box and base was not numbered. I do have the card. So that, to me, helps prove authenticity. It's a pretty well documented fact they screwed up so I don't think it's necessarily an issue.

Also, I never destroyed the original base so I can always point to that and explain to any potential seller what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
I just received my Tali replacement. The paint job is better than what I had originally. They still did a good amount of weathering on her garment, but I guess that's how it's suppose to look.

I have 2 issues/concerns:

1.) Missing Exclusive Gun - The extra gun did not come packed as promised. Now I need to contact them again then I'm missing it.

2.) The base and box is not numbered - I have the original box I can use I guess but the base is completely missing the section where you can enter the number. I mean, these are numbered collectibles and I find this could be an issue in proving the authenticity of the statue.

It would be interesting to see if any of you will face the same thing. And if you do, what would be your next steps?
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #320
apellica
The Herculoids

For those of you that received their Tali replacement, did it come with the EX gun? Did you end up holding on to your EX Gun? If so, did it fit well into her wrist?

Been going back and forth with the company for the past couple of months getting replacement guns to hopefully one of them will fit fine into her wrist. It has been a pain in the rear.

Just wondering if anyone else has been also experiencing these types of issues.