Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM   #30041
SONICobra
Batman

well thats too bad, my viewpoint on snyder seems relatively in line with your own. i didnt really like the first rebel moon, was it better than that at least?
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #30042
Wizard
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
well thats too bad, my viewpoint on snyder seems relatively in line with your own. i didnt really like the first rebel moon, was it better than that at least?
Without spoilers, yes, I found it better than the first one. I don?t think a real assessment will be made until viewing the director cuts, so congrats to Netflix and Snyder for ?making? me watch four times.
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #30043
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Definitely to each our own when it comes to various forms of entertainment and art. I shake my head when it comes to the flaming social media battles between Snyder fans versus anti-Snyder fans. Liking his films is okay. Not liking his films is also okay.

Glad you enjoyed ZSJL. Yeah, the ship has sailed, most notably the actors getting older?although, getting them back together for a Kingdom Come adaptation?hmm
Did you read Kingdom Come ??? Mark Waid's vision in Kingdom Come was the opposite of Zack Snyder's vision in Man of Steel. I don't think Snyder would like Kingdom Come or want to do a Kingdom Come Film, if he ever reads Kingdom Come.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #30044
Wizard
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Did you read Kingdom Come ??? Mark Waid's vision in Kingdom Come was the opposite of Zack Snyder's vision in Man of Steel. I don't think Snyder would like Kingdom Come or want to do a Kingdom Come Film, if he ever reads Kingdom Come.
I did. I think Clark?s redemption arc after Lois would fit into Snyder?s wheelhouse. Clark and Diana?s vision of the world butting against Bruce?s methods. Throw in a scheming Lex and duped Shazam. Plethora of super powered individuals across the globe.
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #30045
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

It has been almost 22 years since i read Kingdom Come, but as far as i remember Kingdom Come had a Super Heroes don't kill strong statement and Zack Snyder's Superman and all of DCEU versions of DC Characters are muderers. You can't make a Kingdome Come film with Snyder's Murderer Superman, Murderer Super Heroes like Gog was what Kingdome Come Superman strongly opposed in Kingdom Come Book. Snyder is pro super heroes should kill so he won't like Kingdom Come and doesn't want to do anything with it once he reads it, but i don't think Snyder reads comics anyway. (:

My personal opinion is yeah, i agree with Waid, Super Heroes shouldn't kill, especially Superman but i believe it is ok to kill (fictionally) for anti heroes, For example Punisher, i like to read Punisher as well.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote