Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #5451
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Jerry,

Now that Hordak is up for PO can you tell us how Imp attaches to the base? Does he just stand on his own ( meaning he can be positioned anywhere), or is there a magnet or a peg?

When can we expect to see the next MOTU Filmation tease and is there any word on that life size Orko?

Thanks
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:16 PM   #5452
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Okay Im going to answer some questions.

Im also going to ignore some that are either too demanding or rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Hi Jerry,

I know it may be a bit late with Ryu, but is there any chance of bringing the SF revisit line closer to 1/4 than the current mixed Media line?

Thanks
Im not 100% sure what you mean. You mean make the revisit proper 1:4 scale like the Ultra line ?

Unfortunately no as that would have had to have been done on Ryu to set the scale. I think its best to keep them in scale with the original line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foots View Post
Jerry,

Have you considered revisiting Filmation He-Man for those who missed out now that you're approaching the tenth or eleventh statue in the line?
I have not considered that. not a terrible idea though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Jerry, the Akuma bust is awesome, and it's the first piece I've gotten that includes white gloves (nice touch! ). I thought it was just because the busts were so expensive and premium, but I think I've seen other PCS statues receiving them as well now. Is this a feature for all PCS products moving forward? Who/what prompted it? Good stuff! Thanks Jerry.
White gloves with everything now. Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformers View Post
Hi. When we see more information about Sub zero mkx? Any plans make scorpion mkx? Thank you.
We've moved the schedule around. SZ is now pushed and Scorpion will come before him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nompao View Post
Jerry ! Is there any way we can get a hold of PCS customer service??! Ive been trying to complete a transfer order since september 27 on the customer service email at CustomerService@PCSToy.com . Still no answer from your company. Whats going on ?!??!?!?! anyway i can reach PCS by phone??
Transfers are a free bonus we offer. We have no responsibility to do them at all. Other companies wont do them at all and others charge you.

So we will get to it when we get to it. Please check the entitlement at the forum door...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrelCannon View Post
Hey jerry ryu and balrog have been stated as Oct. However there still hasn't been any word on them. Also for people with final payments for ryu. Do we pay on the upcoming pay date still.
Balrog just arrived. We wont start shipping for a week though as we have no room in the warehouse. So we have to finish shipping stuff that arrived weeks ago.

Sorry about that. We have never had 7 products arrive in the span of a few weeks before.

Ryu is almost done. I cant really give you a firm date as those dont exist in China.

For finalpayment you can send it or you can wait until we email you. We arent going to cancel it on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
Jerry, Could you please take a pic of Vega and Cammy (Ultra Line) Together???

I think plenty of us would like to see a pic of them together. Thanks!

Vega is in China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JERRY, PLEASE MAKE KARIN!

She should be in the upcoming Beta on Oct 22nd actually for anyone who doesn't know.

She's a beast.

For sure we are doing Karin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Indeed, any anything on a possible Judge Anderson ?
Nothing on Anderson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.First off, congrats at your showing at NYCC, Kintaro is AWESOME!!!I just want to ask, why wasn't the 1/4 klassic Shao Kahn on display at NYCC, and when will he be officially revealed?Also, any update as to when you'll be receiving the 1/4 MK9 Sub Zero statues?And finally, any updates regarding the 1/4 Karl Urban Dredd statue?Cheers!
SK wasnt finished. Easy answer. Occams Razor. he will be revealed when he is done. This is a small art studio and when things are done..they are done.

MK9 SZ is arriving in the warehouse in about 10 days.

Urban Dredd teasers coming soon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Hi Jerry and PCS gang, now skeletor is in our hands how is the he-man bust tracking against his deadline? Was wondering if skeletor set he-man back or not.

As ive just recieved my first ever life size bust and am sure many others aswell im now hoping PCS will consider a 3rd life size bust once he-man is released. Maybe add she-ra to the family, or hordak cough cough, as Jerry mentioned there was alot of interest in skeletor as he was nearing completion.
He-Man Bust is definitely late, though not as late as some others. Factory is casting polystone but there is no way they get him shipped before Chinese New year (though they say they will). So I expect April ship.

I could see a lifesize She-Ra bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosh View Post
Hi Jerry, I would like to know why you choose to set yourselves the worst way to position the buttons on / off in the busts of Akuma and Skeletor ...
I have to remove the hood, the skull and put them back to keep my eyes lit on the queue at Skeletor ... the hair with Akuma ... if only they had a cable busts ...
I am very happy with the quality of the busts but they have served me if 99% light will be off
Yeah I know. Im truly sorry. If we go forward with more busts Im going to try to fix that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
Thanks jinkazama for the reply.
Jerry if your reading this, I would love this pose:

Its coming...
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:36 PM   #5453
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

Is Shinnok MKX planned at all for 2016?

Is klassic shang tsung also planned? old man or MK3 style...or BOTH?

I need my dream duo complete! THANK YOU JERRY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK. PCS IS #1!!!!!!!

p.s. any updates on 1/3 horror or still working out details?
DarkMario616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #5454
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Hi Jerry,

Is a Labyrinth license still on your mind?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #5455
SuB-ZeRo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hey Jerry !

All what I want to know is it is possible for you to make alternative costumes for MK characters ? Like SF statues such as Balrog USA Robe. Not just different variations colors of the statue like Kotal Kahn.

Thnx !
SuB-ZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:37 PM   #5456
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Sooo, Juri 1/4 MM?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:56 PM   #5457
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

Jerry your alive!

Thanks for updating us

I just got mileena. She is amazing thank you

Can u update us on scorpion 1:3. Please. Thanks

Perhaps some factory photos. And a time frame
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:23 AM   #5458
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Jerry,have you thought about doing Ferra/Tor or Kung Lao ftom MK X?
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 02:03 AM   #5459
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, when can we expect to see more teasers of the klassic 1/4 Shao Kahn?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM   #5460
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Thanks for all the answers Jerry. I do have a question though:
Your most recent interview with MCW you mentioned that next year will be big for street fighter statues. 16 was mentioned. Is there a greater chance now we will get Dudley??? Thank you.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote