Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-12-2019, 02:04 AM   #4341
NegativeZero
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

mine also shows 0 for alpha and classic. was transferred to SS from PCS.
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:57 AM   #4342
dao2
Cyclops

You get points for the money you paid/will pay sideshow. So if you are going to pay them $1000 you get $1000 worth of points. If you full paid beforehand you'll get 0 points. It's about $100 in rewards points if you did deposit so the discount is better anyway.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:46 AM   #4343
ukshaun
Hercules

I tried to login today, and am unable to update my password. Today i couldn't get as far as the update password screen?

ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:35 AM   #4344
dao2
Cyclops

Sideshow site has issues ATM.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:42 AM   #4345
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Sideshow site has issues ATM.
I wish they would go back and use the previous code that powered their site. The current site appears to look the same, and work worse?
Old 02-12-2019, 12:43 PM   #4346
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I wish they would go back and use the previous code that powered their site. The current site appears to look the same, and work worse?
That often happens when trying to make progress ;p
Old 02-17-2019, 04:39 PM   #4347
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

.Double Post - Deleted
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:40 PM   #4348
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Sideshow's site is acting all weird. It shows that the payment is processing but shipping is pending. At the same time, the total amount due vs my actual remaining balance is about a 150.00 difference. I'm guessing the shipping is going to be 150.00?

I'm also curios, if I get this statue in hand and don't like it and send it back to sideshow for a refund, are they going to refund just the balance I paid to them, or are they going to refund the full amount (combination of what I paid Sideshow + PCS). The more I think about it, the more messed up it seems.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:30 PM   #4349
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Sideshow's site is acting all weird. It shows that the payment is processing but shipping is pending. At the same time, the total amount due vs my actual remaining balance is about a 150.00 difference. I'm guessing the shipping is going to be 150.00?

I'm also curios, if I get this statue in hand and don't like it and send it back to sideshow for a refund, are they going to refund just the balance I paid to them, or are they going to refund the full amount (combination of what I paid Sideshow + PCS). The more I think about it, the more messed up it seems.
Sideshow's website has been messed up for weeks now...

As for Chun Li I have a hunch we wont be returning them as they will turn out good to great. What we've seen so far (except for the webbing which is minor and probably not that noticable) looks like another winner. Think positive
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:35 PM   #4350
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post

Atleast you can login. I've not been able to for weeks.
Isn't Chun-Li on the slow boat from China?