Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 09-14-2020, 08:02 PM   #31
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
looks great Jack! and i agree that i never thought this would be a piece that would exist, and he needs to be higher to really enjoy the stare. unfortunately mine can only fit on my desk at the moment.

i got the definitive as well, but i'll be displaying him with the original crown and cup. i don't see an edition size anywhere on him though, which is a shame because i was quite curious how many they actually ended up making. really hope he sold enough to justify more in the line, but if they don't this really is the perfect Conker piece so i won't be too disappointed if he ends up alone.
The edition size for Conker DE should be on the bottom
of his DE dais base. He was limited to 650 pieces, ships the EX was limited to 250. We’re quite happy with how well Conker did!
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 08:29 PM   #32
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
The edition size for Conker DE should be on the bottom
of his DE dais base. He was limited to 650 pieces, ships the EX was limited to 250. We’re quite happy with how well Conker did!
Thanks for the reply. i'm glad he did well, really hope we get more pieces in the Conker line. but nope mine just has the number "75" not out of how many.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:48 PM   #33
MrYac
Hercules

apparently Conker is getting reissued, so if any of you guys missed him the first time around you can grab him.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 08:03 PM   #34
Jack Burton
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
apparently Conker is getting reissued, so if any of you guys missed him the first time around you can grab him.
I just checked on their facebook page. I guess these are leftovers from the original run. At first, I thought that they were doing another run of these.
Jack Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:03 AM   #35
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
I just checked on their facebook page. I guess these are leftovers from the original run. At first, I thought that they were doing another run of these.
Correct—we hadn’t quite finished off the full edition size, so the factory is producing the last of them now. The remainder wasn’t very big unfortunately, so the Definitive Edition has already sold out again. Glad we could offer any up at all to fans who missed out the first time, though!
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 02:33 PM   #36
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Correct—we hadn’t quite finished off the full edition size, so the factory is producing the last of them now. The remainder wasn’t very big unfortunately, so the Definitive Edition has already sold out again. Glad we could offer any up at all to fans who missed out the first time, though!
Awesome thing to do.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote