Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-03-2011, 11:48 PM   #11
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Im a sucker too thats why I reserved it at Best Buy today only 5 bucks too for the collectors edition too. Not 25 like Gamestop wants.
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:11 AM   #12
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Each store has a different costume. Batman Beyond is Game Stop only. Toys R Us gets 1970. Collectors edition get Dark Knight.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:56 AM   #13
kirthew
Zot

So if i pre-order the Collector's Edition at Gamestop I get the Batman Beyond and Dark Knight suits?
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #14
kirthew
Zot

So this is what I have been able to find out:

Batman: Arkham City currently has several different pre-order incentives in the form of Batman outfits. When there are no bad guys to fight, Bruce Wayne will be able to play dress-u with the following costumes:

1970s Batman - Get this costume by pre-ordering from Toys ‘R Us in the USA or ShopTo.net in the UK.
Animated Series Batman - From the classic cartoon, this outfit is available to New Zealanders if they purchase the game through MightyApe.
Batman Beyond - Another great cartoon outfit will be made available to those who pre-order the game at any Gamestop in the UK, or pre-order the game through MightyApe.
The Dark Knight Returns Batman - Buy the Collector’s Edition of the game to obtain this costume.
Earth One Batman - Again, only for those living in New Zealand, by purchasing the game through MightyApe.

Looks like it is just talking about the UK and Austrialia / New Zealand releases. Hopefully they will put all the outfits on xbox live marketplace like they are doing with the Red Robin outfit.
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:39 AM   #15
JSeals
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueHunter75 View Post
Im a sucker too thats why I reserved it at Best Buy today only 5 bucks too for the collectors edition too. Not 25 like Gamestop wants.
Really? I reserved mine as soon as they announced it for either 5 or 10, but definitely not 25. Sheesh.
JSeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:04 AM   #16
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
So this is what I have been able to find out:

Batman: Arkham City currently has several different pre-order incentives in the form of Batman outfits. When there are no bad guys to fight, Bruce Wayne will be able to play dress-u with the following costumes:

1970s Batman - Get this costume by pre-ordering from Toys ‘R Us in the USA or ShopTo.net in the UK.
Animated Series Batman - From the classic cartoon, this outfit is available to New Zealanders if they purchase the game through MightyApe.
Batman Beyond - Another great cartoon outfit will be made available to those who pre-order the game at any Gamestop in the UK, or pre-order the game through MightyApe.
The Dark Knight Returns Batman - Buy the Collector’s Edition of the game to obtain this costume.
Earth One Batman - Again, only for those living in New Zealand, by purchasing the game through MightyApe.

Looks like it is just talking about the UK and Austrialia / New Zealand releases. Hopefully they will put all the outfits on xbox live marketplace like they are doing with the Red Robin outfit.
Thanks for the info.
I have never heard of Shopto.net and haven't looked at gamestop. Both have it cheaper than where i was gonna get it from
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:15 AM   #17
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Mr. Freeze trailer just debuted! Costume looks sorta odd but whatever...the game will rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18LSLIbFV80
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:35 AM   #18
abarron
Batman

Just pre-ordered a copy.
With the vouchers i used it cost me £5
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #19
The Batfan
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Pre ordered my Collectors edition from ToysRus for the 70s costume my Fave I have read up and it does appear that all of the skins will be made available to buy later via market place or playstation store.
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Anybody playing this yet.. I can't wait to play it, but I'm cheap and waiting until it's $40.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote