Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Can Juggernaut Pull Thor's hammer?
Juggernaut pulls the hammer and claims Nothing can Stop The Juggernaut 10 17.24%
Juggernaut can't do it Mjolnir can't be moved by no living being. 37 63.79%
Adamantium cable snaps in two. 9 15.52%
The Earth shatters under the stain with no winner. 4 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #31
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
Man, you guys have some major faith in Juggernaut...

I just can't see a punk like Cytorakk really challenging established gods like Odin.
Agreed.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #32
steve the meat
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

could the hulk, in a suitably enraged state lift mjolnir like in the avengers animated movie?
steve the meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #33
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Well put another win in Jug's column from me.

If he's written properly than IMO he's more dangerous that Odin and Zeus. He's COMPLETLY resistant to their attacks. They literally can do nothing to him other than pissing him off. Odin is IMO given way too much respect from some members here and Jug's isn't given enough.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #34
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

I say we tie Mjolnr around Jug's waist have Juggernaut start running and then have Thor call the hammer. Then we'll see what happens. My money in on Juggernaut.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #35
gammaguy
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Aboey View Post
Hmmm... that's interesting. They are the creme de la creme, yes?

My instinct is to say that Juggy beat's them both, but not at the same time or anything.

I think lore would have you believe that Odin and Zeus are the top dogs of the top dogs (other than ethnic origin, what are their differences?) and for that reason, a scenario where Juggernaut is faced with throwing down against either of the two is unlikely.

BUT...

Unless they have some Infinity Gauntlet-esque power whereby they could blink him out of existence (even then, it'd be interesting to see how the gem responds) I'd say Juggernaut. Again, don't believe the nonsense that chumps like Wolverine or Thing stand toe to toe with Juggernaut. He'd destroy either of those guys without breaking stride... but I digress.

If he so desired, Juggernaut would give a prostate exam to Thor, Odin, Zeus, or whomever else wants one, with Mjolnir.
Dude, Juggernaut vs Odin is a completely one-sided battle. One is an avatar of destruction and the other is a deity.

Juggernaut has super-strength, inexhaustible stamina, mystical armor and a personal force field.

Odin possesses all the conventional attributes of an Asgardian god; such as superhuman strength, stamina, durability, longevity, and immunity to all known diseases.

Odin is capable of manipulating vast amounts of magical energy - referred to as the Odin Power - for a number of purposes, such as transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension; [21] compressing the population of an entire planet into a single being, the Mangog [22] summarily defeating Drax the Destroyer, the Silver Surfer, and Thanos in rapid succession,[23] and taking a soul away from the arch-demon Mephisto [24] and is capable of destroying entire galaxies. [25]

In battle Odin often carries the magical spear Gungnir ("The Spear of Heaven"), an artifact made of the metal uru, that he uses to channel his personal energies. He can manipulate energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, creation of force shields, levitation, molecular manipulation of matter, matter-energy conversion, illusion-casting, and inter-dimensional teleportation.

Yep, I think that if Odin can destroy an entire galaxy, then Juggy would pose no problem.
gammaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:57 PM   #36
gammaguy
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve the meat View Post
could the hulk, in a suitably enraged state lift mjolnir like in the avengers animated movie?
Nope.
gammaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #37
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve the meat View Post
The Avenger animated movie is based on the Ultimate Universe which is written very different from the 616 Universe. This thread we are discussing the 616 Universe. Hulk is a force to be reckoned with but he can't lift Mjolnir no matter how mad he gets.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #38
Natrix
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Juggs would be able to drag Mjolnir because the ground beneath the hammer would give away and the hammer would slide and drag also he wouldn't have direct contact with it. Lifting it would be another story.
Natrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #39
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
Well put another win in Jug's column from me.

If he's written properly than IMO he's more dangerous that Odin and Zeus. He's COMPLETLY resistant to their attacks. They literally can do nothing to him other than pissing him off. Odin is IMO given way too much respect from some members here and Jug's isn't given enough.
Where do you get this from? Do you have any examples of this? How can someone be "completly resistant" either they can resist or they are immune. When has it been shown that Juggernaut is magic proof and to a Skyfather level being? Thor has nullified Juggs force field and beat the tar out of him and Thor is no mage. Imagine Odin or Zeus fighting Juggs.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #40
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
I say we tie Mjolnr around Jug's waist have Juggernaut start running and then have Thor call the hammer. Then we'll see what happens. My money in on Juggernaut.
First of all Juggs would be able to stand if Mjolnir was tied to him and second once Mjolnir starts fying back Juggs will come along for a ride. Wait a minute Thor already did this when he sent Juggs to deep space.