Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #41
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
My tracking number for the 1:3 Ryu has stopped moving since may 14th...been emailing pcs usps and my local post office for weeks now with no result whatsoever
I would think paying 100's of dollars for a statue would be enough on the customers part but man actualy getting a statue in hand is a battle
Seems like you are asking the wrong people. Since you said stopped moving I'll assume it at some point moved, so it did get picked up by USPS. And since it's USPS and you put Belgium I'll assume you're overseas.

PCS can't make them deliver it faster once it's been picked up. Where was the last place it got scanned? If it left the country USPS no longer care, and most likely the only update they will have is when it's finally delivered (and that's if they get updates from Belgium's national post, which they might not).

The first thing you should try doing is putting the USPS tracking number in whatever your national post' tracking site is. I don't know about the Belgium post site or wherever you are that's generally how it works (i.e. if I'm getting a package from Japan and it gets delivered USPS in the states once it hits the US it just updates on the USPS site).

Also CALL YOUR CUSTOMS. I don't know about overseas, I assume they give a little more of a ---- since they collect customs fees on stuff but here in the US they don't. And customs BLOW, the chance you'll get any info from them is practically nothing and they are most likely the ones that have your package. Hopefully it's better for you, but they are the ones with the info.

So call and check your national post and customs assuming it's left the United States (which is likely).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #42
yogamite
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
is pcs still in business? they stopped responding to customer service emails even for simple stuff like changing shipping address on an invoice.
I'm sorry that this happened to you.

But I don't agree with your blanket statement. I had to recently change my address...and they made it happen within a day.

Wow...it didn't take long for the PCS witch hunt crew to come into this thread. As I stated in another thread...I'm really sorry to all the people that are having issues.

But geez...PCS threads have become soo toxic now. The witch hunt crew are just never ever going to stop...EVER. Its really wack!

At this point I wish the PCS witch hunt crew would put their efforts else where. They talk and talk and talk about filing law-suits. Well go for it...please. Complaining about the same stuff over and over again is getting you absolutely no where.

Peace...
yogamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #43
qz33
Doctor Doom

Complaining about complaints really is a circle jerk.
If not wanting to see complaints a thread with this title isn't gonna be for you.

There are many that legitimately feel at risk.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:35 PM   #44
yogamite
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

And on that note.

I'm out...

yogamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:40 PM   #45
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I don’t
That was blunt.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #46
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
That was blunt.
I assure you Jerry has better things to do then worry about what I think about him.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:58 PM   #47
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I assure you Jerry has better things to do then worry about what I think about him.
He could be a sensitive chap. Given how long he kept PCS going, i guess safe to say he has thick skin.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:34 PM   #48
qz33
Doctor Doom

Lemme give everyone a clue about business.

Ya know that old saying from places like Macy's
"The customer is always right"?

People really love to pick phrases like that apart with exceptions using, instead of populations, individual examples of specific customers.

Here's what it really means: Either the customers are always right and if not, it's still the business is always wrong.

Every thing about a business is initiated by the business, not the customer, and that is the viewpoint of which nearly all of U.S. business law is written.

It's up to the business to satisfy customers expectations. If a business can't meet those expectations then it's either made a mistake in consideration of it's operations or it is in the wrong business.

It's gotten to the point where many on this forum believe it necessary to shift blame from PCS to it's unhappy customers to prevent some sort of bad publicity.

"PCS is small and isn't as big as Sideshow. "
How true but their policies and operations were purported just like Sideshow's.

When you place an order there never was a mention of "hey guys we're a small operation and statues may take longer to ship and customer service longer to reply so know that going in." Why not" Oh that's right that could have lessened sales. Consumers are conditioned by experience. Consumers normally waiting weeks for replies is a normal occurrence for most?

There are 2 lawn business on my street where I live. #1 has a flatbed truck with one riding mower and another stand behind mower they mainly mow weekends and evenings. #2 has 2 trucks, an air conditioned trailer with 2 industrial mowers with moving arms and a regular riding mower as well as a concrete mixer and they do it all day 6 days a week. Now #2 makes more money than #1, and they are obviously larger. Do you think #1 tells it's customers "sorry we are small operation and can't mow your grass when and how you expect? No they don't. Does #1 takes the same size jobs and number of customers as #2? No they do not.
You grow your business at a rate and capacity you can sustain while meeting expectations. That didn't start to be a problem only when Ant and Martin took over PCS.

"Bad customers shouldn't cancel statues. Why order if you are going to cancel, you naughty naughty customer you."
Cancels are a part of this business. Were cancels stated to not be sustainable? The availability to cancel is a HUGE enabler in this industry.
You know that voice you hear before you order a statue? The one that says: "You're a fool to spend this much on that" We've all heard it. And the response to that voice is always the same:"Well I can always cancel and only be out the NRD".
That's how it works folks.

The problem is when a business exposes itself to too much of that kind of risk as PCS has. Correctly making that determination is not a responsibility nor fault of individual customers.

"PCS has always worked like this/taken so long so what's the problem? "
So acceptance/forgiveness of unsatisfactory outcomes enable further such results? How many times has it been mentioned "We're working on it, we're getting better and timely". So then is that not what is to be expected? Some people come to work late a majority of the time. Just because their bosses let it slide for years doesn't mean they always have to. People have extended patience to PCS and believed in good faith things would get better. They do not have to do that indefinitely even after they have pushed that order button.

"My statues come in good. I haven't had problems. It's a small percentage of problems making all this noise."
Well great for you. It's true things go wrong for any business but do you see similar situations in other forum sections (other than ARH)? No one wants to hear about the downside until things go wrong. And if you think the people discussing problems here represents even just 20% of PCS customers you might want to reconsider just how involved PCS was here with their customer base. Things are always rosy until they go bad for you like they have for me.

You bad customer/forum member you! You are badmouthing PCS and hurting their business! Your posts are such a pain to read!!!
Most people don't really take the time to complain once they don't have something to complain about...
Maybe I don't walk in my local grocery store and start bemoaning their business operations in public because just maybe as far as my expectations I don't have any problems with their operations or results.
PCS thought it was all just this forum too. Then they ran to Facebook dragging everyone with them. Now recently they figured out they can't escape their customers there either.

But again that is why either the customer is always right or you're in the wrong business.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #49
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:12 PM   #50
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
He could be a sensitive chap. Given how long he kept PCS going, i guess safe to say he has thick skin.
Again I could care less about Jerry
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote