Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 12-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #1121
Dark Heart
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

So the the SDCC Naruto-Minato 4th Hokage has been sent out so they have already be listed on ebay. I've done a search on online & have found 1 other business for the same price as the buy it now ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-Comic-C...item19cb65df4e
Dark Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #1122
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Heart View Post
So the the SDCC Naruto-Minato 4th Hokage has been sent out so they have already be listed on ebay. I've done a search on online & have found 1 other business for the same price as the buy it now ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-Comic-C...item19cb65df4e
i really aint a fan of articulated figures i have all figures from 6 line i really want the pain and minato ones that take forever to come out ...did you see the new figure that will come out from kakashi in 2012 probably the best one out there the face is really good check it

fearwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #1123
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwolf View Post
i really aint a fan of articulated figures i have all figures from 6 line i really want the pain and minato ones that take forever to come out ...did you see the new figure that will come out from kakashi in 2012 probably the best one out there the face is really good check it

more 4 figures from that line are coming bandai is kiking everybody ass on this figuart zero are very badass very detailed and in a couple of months after releasing naruto sasuke and kakashi confimed they displayed more 4 tobi, deidara same pose as tsume statue pain yahiko body and itachi and i s.h figuarts moveable for the fans who like articulation
of naruto

Old 01-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #1124
boniceman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Do you know if all Figuarts have the same dimensions?, i mean if i put togheter naruto, bleach and one piece Figuarts the size would be the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwolf View Post
more 4 figures from that line are coming bandai is kiking everybody ass on this figuart zero are very badass very detailed and in a couple of months after releasing naruto sasuke and kakashi confimed they displayed more 4 tobi, deidara same pose as tsume statue pain yahiko body and itachi and i s.h figuarts moveable for the fans who like articulation
of naruto

boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #1125
Jeremy K9
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be an underwhelming amount of Naruto figures/statues out there? Ever since I've started collecting Anime figures, I've become familiar with the major companies, and none seem to have much interest in this show. I've seen the Toynami resin statues, a few PVC figures, and then a ton of tiny Gashapon figures. Lately I have seen more releases, like the ones posted above, but this popular show has been around for quite some time.

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but I just want to see some awesome figures come out from this show. It definitely deserves it.
Jeremy K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #1126
Goikuchan

2012 is the year the anniversary of the Naruto anime will be celebrated so there are bound to show up some nice figures. As announced in some magazines.
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #1127
Jeremy K9
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I can't wait to see what comes out. Does anyone know what the pricing will be for those articulated Naruto figures? Depending on the pricing, I'd love to buy multiples for some Shadow Clone fun.
Jeremy K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #1128
Goikuchan

Has nothing to do with the anniversary but I noticed these on Etsy:

Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #1129
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniceman View Post
Do you know if all Figuarts have the same dimensions?, i mean if i put togheter naruto, bleach and one piece Figuarts the size would be the same?

hi sorry the late reply the figures are all from the same size in scale proportions of course for example tobi is bigger then naruto so the figure is bigger one piece white beard is around 20 cm i think what is huge for a figuarts
but they are all in the same scale the bigger the character the bigger the figure i will be getting all naruto and bleach figuarts around next summer only
Old 02-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #1130
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy K9 View Post
I can't wait to see what comes out. Does anyone know what the pricing will be for those articulated Naruto figures? Depending on the pricing, I'd love to buy multiples for some Shadow Clone fun.
hi the price ussually is around 35 EUR its a little expensive to do a diorama
but it will look great

the kyubi figures look good but a little expensive for a non brand figure i think i will do mine in clay probably