Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #1581
Viper2005
Hellboy

That Rogue print of Marks is amazing!
I'm still needing to find myself one of the white phoenix prints.
Viper2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #1582
Vallos
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Newest Aspen prints!

That looks amazing. Is this still available?

I recently got this from Benitez (although it has yet to arrive):

I love the simplicity and the two tone colors.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #1583
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Vallos, the print is in stock here, but they may be very low so I wouldn't wait too long.

http://www.aspenstore.com/Lady-Mecha...losmuertos.htm
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #1584
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
That looks amazing. Is this still available?

I recently got this from Benitez (although it has yet to arrive):

I love the simplicity and the two tone colors.
Where did you get this from? I haven't seen it offered anywhere. This is easily one of my favorite LM prints yet. Reminds of a Platinum or Palladium print, which are 2 of my favorite photography printing techniques. A bit expensive these days but you get stunning prints that have this sort of copper/brown duotone look. I do have to admit that I am not thrilled with the larger edition sizes we are seeing on some of these recent LM prints. In my opinion, 250 is just too many. Should be no more than 100 per print given the size of the market. This is one of main reasons why Aspen prints have been so successful in the print market. They have been extremely smart in regards to edition sizes.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #1585
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Most of the places I buy prints from, including Aspen, hold on to the prints I buy to help save on shipping. They just hang on to them until I tell them to ship them. Well, my wife and I are headed down to Costa Rica in a few weeks for a 3 week trip so I figured it would be a good time to call in all my prints. Between yesterday and today, I received over 50 prints in the mail and more are still coming. I didn't realize how long its been since I last had prints shipped out. I have felt like a kid in a candy store the last 2 days!

Anyways, I still don't have my new camera yet but my wife's friend forgot her little cheapo Nikon at our house the other night so I figured I would post up some pic's of the new prints I got. They are a bit dark again as my hobby room just doesn't have a lot of natural light. Next time I take pictures, I promise to do it in better lighting conditions. Its pretty sad that my pictures are some of the worst in here and I am a photographer, lol. Many of them wound up being really blurry so I need to re-shoot a lot of the pictures I took. So I will post up some tonight and some tomorrow, after I get a chance to re-shoot them.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #1586
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Continued....

Some are prints I already owned. I just cant say no to great deals on Aspen prints, even if I already own it. Again, the rest were just to blurry so I am re-shooting them. I will post the pics up tomorrow. All in all a great week for the print collection!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:48 AM   #1587
Vallos
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Vallos, the print is in stock here, but they may be very low so I wouldn't wait too long.

http://www.aspenstore.com/Lady-Mecha...losmuertos.htm
Thanks, buddy. My money is allocated to the penny, so hopefully it will be available next week.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #1588
Vallos
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Where did you get this from? I haven't seen it offered anywhere. This is easily one of my favorite LM prints yet. Reminds of a Platinum or Palladium print, which are 2 of my favorite photography printing techniques. A bit expensive these days but you get stunning prints that have this sort of copper/brown duotone look.
I purchased it directly from Mr. Benitez, via Paypal. He announced it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LadyMechanika

By the way guys, Joe told me that he is working on issue 4. He didn't offer a time frame, nor did I ask, as I'm sure the answer would have been ambiguous. Nevertheless, it's good to know that the series hasn't been scrapped.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:44 AM   #1589
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
I purchased it directly from Mr. Benitez, via Paypal. He announced it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LadyMechanika

By the way guys, Joe told me that he is working on issue 4. He didn't offer a time frame, nor did I ask, as I'm sure the answer would have been ambiguous. Nevertheless, it's good to know that the series hasn't been scrapped.
Thanks. Didn't think about Facebook. So many sites to check now, lol.

As for Lady Mechanika, he announced awhile back that he was working on a system that would ensure this long delay that we have seen between issues 3 and 4 wouldn't happen again.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM   #1590
Vallos
Jubilee

That is good to here. I just love everything about the character, which is easily my favorite comic book character. With only four issues (with #0) on hand, that is saying a lot for me!