Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2024, 05:14 PM   #3521
FJC
Midnighter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
That Thanos is looking lonely...
Very cool...it fits in nicely
Thanks. The pic is a little deceiving. Across the top of my 5 detolfs I have the BD faux bronze Abomination, faux bronze smackdown HULK, Juggernaut, modern Cable, Odin, and the Chrome Silver Surfer displayed alongside the other pieces in my pic. My 5 detolfs are definitely dominated by Bowen statues.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:47 PM   #3522
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Philintheblank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: ________
Posts: 3,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Thanks. The pic is a little deceiving. Across the top of my 5 detolfs I have the BD faux bronze Abomination, faux bronze smackdown HULK, Juggernaut, modern Cable, Odin, and the Chrome Silver Surfer displayed alongside the other pieces in my pic. My 5 detolfs are definitely dominated by Bowen statues.
Yeah, I was just poking fun...looking out for little orphan Thannie over there...
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:01 PM   #3523
FJC
Midnighter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Yeah, I was just poking fun...looking out for little orphan Thannie over there...
I had Mistress Death and the modern Warlock keeping him company before Big G arrived. Unfortunately, I had to box them both up to make room for Galactus. He should be known as the Devourer of display space.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:03 PM   #3524
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Philintheblank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: ________
Posts: 3,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I had Mistress Death and the modern Warlock keeping him company before Big G arrived. Unfortunately, I had to box them both up to make room for Galactus. He should be known as the Devourer of display space.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #3525
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I had Mistress Death and the modern Warlock keeping him company before Big G arrived. Unfortunately, I had to box them both up to make room for Galactus. He should be known as the Devourer of display space.
you boxed up Modern Warlock? WOW-I always thought that was an incredible statue!!!
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:43 AM   #3526
FJC
Midnighter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
you boxed up Modern Warlock? WOW-I always thought that was an incredible statue!!!
No choice. It's a fantastic statue but I ran out of real estate when Galactus showed up. I'm going to put both Mistress Death and the modern Warlock up for sale on FB soon. I don't keep statues unless I'm displaying them. I've had both pieces for many years. I dread giving up either of them but it does me no good to store them. I'd rather sell them to a collector that wants to display them.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com