Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-16-2019, 09:56 PM   #3821
Thundercats-NO
Shadowhawk

Good to know thanks.

I wont unbox mine until December. Fed Ex sent the package tracking details to my inbox
Thundercats-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:56 PM   #3822
Thundercats-NO
Shadowhawk

Good to know thanks.

I wont unbox mine until December. Fed Ex sent the package tracking details to my inbox
Old 10-17-2019, 02:24 AM   #3823
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
i agree. But I know from experience that usually we are the most animated when we are trying to convince ourselves not to buy something. That's just my experience. In other words, most people commenting negatively really want the piece but just wish it was a bit cheaper. So they are letting their sense of "value" limit their ability to experience utter bliss.
I want the character and I would shell out the asking price, I simply do not like this Juggernaut. Still he is too expensive for what you get. Most of the money we pay goes to design, logistics, service, development, license fees, other fixed costs... Material is just a small part of the total cost.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 02:36 AM   #3824
Thundercats-NO
Shadowhawk

double
Old 10-17-2019, 02:36 AM   #3825
Thundercats-NO
Shadowhawk

Direct materials are variable costs,

Fixed costs are things like

Amortization. This is the gradual charging to expense of the cost of an intangible asset (such as a purchased patent) over the useful life of the asset.
Depreciation. This is the gradual charging to expense of the cost of a tangible asset (such as production equipment) over the useful life of the asset.
Insurance. This is a periodic charge under an insurance contract.
Interest expense. This is the cost of funds loaned to a business by a lender. This is only a fixed cost if a fixed interest rate was incorporated into the loan agreement.
Property taxes. This is a tax charged to a business by the local government, which is based on the cost of its assets.
Rent. This is a periodic charge for the use of real estate owned by a landlord.
Salaries. This is a fixed compensation amount paid to employees, irrespective of their hours worked.
Utilities. This is the cost of electricity, gas, phones, and so forth. This cost has a variable element, but is largely fixed.

All businesses have these expenses. I don’t see what that has to do with your decision to forgo this amazing Behemoth
Old 10-17-2019, 06:38 AM   #3826
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercats-NO View Post
All businesses have these expenses. I don’t see what that has to do with your decision to forgo this amazing Behemoth
I do want the character, not an IN MY OPINION overpriced, not 100% well executed statue (please watch the review of Bmutha where he points out what I mean). For me it's an overall good statue, no question here. I even think the size is ok judging from the comparison pic with the OG Hulk. For 1.4K I simply expect more, but this is me, I do not want to convince people that are happy with it.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:10 AM   #3827
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
yes I saw that, LOL!! but can't believe after this much anticipation he can't find 30 min to open the boxes
I guess RAINER will enjoy every second without anything else in his head when opening and enjoying it. I also would open it in the evening BUT as I see Rainer he is a fan who wants to enjoy it without any hush.

Even I could not wait and would open it faster then him. But I also understand and respect this passion for his favorite Marvel character.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:18 AM   #3828
Mac Collections
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Juggs Enters The Mac Palace!

I’m highly satisfied with what I received!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	655DDFEE-9A22-4485-9E90-1A5FA690D769.jpeg
Views:	42
Size:	485.3 KB
ID:	126394   Click image for larger version

Name:	2BFE81FC-A70C-495D-820C-CAD958A026EB.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	126395  
Mac Collections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #3829
Vader
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
I want the character and I would shell out the asking price, I simply do not like this Juggernaut. Still he is too expensive for what you get. Most of the money we pay goes to design, logistics, service, development, license fees, other fixed costs... Material is just a small part of the total cost.
Chris
to each his own. I can't imagine a better juggernaut statue. I too wish it was cheaper. but it is what it is.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:35 PM   #3830
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercats-NO View Post
Direct materials are variable costs,

Fixed costs are things like

Amortization. This is the gradual charging to expense of the cost of an intangible asset (such as a purchased patent) over the useful life of the asset.
Depreciation. This is the gradual charging to expense of the cost of a tangible asset (such as production equipment) over the useful life of the asset.
Insurance. This is a periodic charge under an insurance contract.
Interest expense. This is the cost of funds loaned to a business by a lender. This is only a fixed cost if a fixed interest rate was incorporated into the loan agreement.
Property taxes. This is a tax charged to a business by the local government, which is based on the cost of its assets.
Rent. This is a periodic charge for the use of real estate owned by a landlord.
Salaries. This is a fixed compensation amount paid to employees, irrespective of their hours worked.
Utilities. This is the cost of electricity, gas, phones, and so forth. This cost has a variable element, but is largely fixed.

All that for.....
"All businesses have these expenses. I don’t see what that has to do with your decision to forgo this amazing Behemoth"

Man that paper fell flat on its face. LOL
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote