Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-31-2023, 01:51 PM   #41
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Wishful thinking probably, it would be nice to have more updates
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 01:59 PM   #42
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Which ones? Feel like I missed those.
The 1/4 Batman that?s goes with Catwoman and Phantasm.
The 1/4 Flashpoint Batman that goes with Bane and Psyco Pirate.
1/4 Dark Knight Returns.
They all look great.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 03:31 PM   #43
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I'm confused as to why some of you always ask for "updates" on P1 statues as to when they're going up for PO, as if that's something they actually do.

All P1 EVER does it 1) Reveal the statue in some kind of video, 2) Put a banner on their page with something along the lines of "Coming Soon," and 3) Months or years down the line, finally puts it up for order. It's not like they give any kind of updates along the way. The only "update" you're ever going to get from them is checking their home page every day and if you see it go up for order...then it's up for order. Or they post on FB like 2 days before it goes up for order. But that's it.

Might just be me ....but when people ask for updates, I don't necessarily expect Prime 1 to give us updates here on this forum. I take it more as asking the community here if anyone has seen or heard any updates. Whether it be from Prime 1 or anyone close to Prime 1.

Same with the other Studios/Companies on this forum. I take it as just asking the community here if there are any updates. On occasions, a few of the Studios/Companies representatives do respond back with updates ...like Gronk in the Kotobukiya thread.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 03:34 PM   #44
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Might just be me ....but when people ask for updates, I don't necessarily expect Prime 1 to give us updates here on this forum. I take it more as asking the community here if anyone has seen or heard any updates. Whether it be from Prime 1 or anyone close to Prime 1.

Same with the other Studios/Companies on this forum. I take it as just asking the community here if there are any updates. On occasions, a few of the Studios/Companies representatives do respond back with updates ...like Gronk in the Kotobukiya thread.

I guess the initial retort could still apply but yeah its just basically a thread bump/BOLO.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:15 AM   #45
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post

That's what i was hoping someone would have heard something maybe I didn't see.

It's just funny when they announce "coming soon" but then some how "coming soon" means anywhere from a few months to over a year.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 12:25 PM   #46
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

So more than a year since this was announced, is P1 going to let us know if its happening or not ?
Old 04-04-2024, 02:13 PM   #47
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
The 1/4 Batman that?s goes with Catwoman and Phantasm.
The 1/4 Flashpoint Batman that goes with Bane and Psyco Pirate.
1/4 Dark Knight Returns.
They all look great.
It's annoying that Sideshow hasnt offered this one yet. I held off ordering from P1 and it's been wait-listed forever now.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 11:22 AM   #48
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Well I messaged P1 and they responded with just "it hasn't been canceled. Any updates well post about it or announce it on the next level showcase"
Old 04-08-2024, 04:19 PM   #49
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Well I messaged P1 and they responded with just "it hasn't been canceled. Any updates well post about it or announce it on the next level showcase"

Oh nice! Thanks for doing that ...and for sharing the update.

At least we know it's not cancelled.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 04:21 PM   #50
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Probably waiting for the 1/3 to sell out.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote