Beautiful!

I'll need to get this.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:06 AM   #122
llama
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
Thor's up for pre-order at DCBS for $71.99.
Also on Hobby Galaxy for $68.99
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:55 PM   #123
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

BBTS has Loki up for PO.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...93&mode=retail
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 04:50 PM   #124
AC_808
Hercules

Cool!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:05 PM   #125
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Just pre ordered. Haven't ordered a lot of Bishoujo's in recent months, but these 2 are just too hard to resist. And I don't understand how having female Bishoujo's for what are regularly male characters, ruins the said characters. Its a single statue. Just skip it and forget it even exists.

Personally, at least for this line, I would like to see female versions for all of the popular male super hero's. I think Kotobukia would make each and every one look awesome. I could see a female cyclops, a female Daredevil, a female Captain America, a female Hawkeye, and so on and so forth. Again, I think Koto would more than do them justice.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #126
HieroJux
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Just pre ordered. Haven't ordered a lot of Bishoujo's in recent months, but these 2 are just too hard to resist. And I don't understand how having female Bishoujo's for what are regularly male characters, ruins the said characters. Its a single statue. Just skip it and forget it even exists.

Personally, at least for this line, I would like to see female versions for all of the popular male super hero's. I think Kotobukia would make each and every one look awesome. I could see a female cyclops, a female Daredevil, a female Captain America, a female Hawkeye, and so on and so forth. Again, I think Koto would more than do them justice.
Im with you. These characters exist in comics already though. That is to say these female versions. Koto didn't design them. But I wish they'd start.
HieroJux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:58 PM   #127
zteinr
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Im likeing the more "badass" expression of these two. I hope there will be more bishoujos like that.
zteinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:00 PM   #128
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HieroJux View Post
Im with you. These characters exist in comics already though. That is to say these female versions. Koto didn't design them. But I wish they'd start.
Yeah, I know. I was speaking to all of the other male characters out there like Captain America, Daredevil, Wolverine, Green Lantern, Gambit, Punisher, Hawkeye, Cyclops, Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier), etc. I think all of those could have very cool female versions. Koto is great at that type of thing. Just look what they did with Jason and Freddy K.,

Some people seem legitimately offended by the idea of taking a classic male character and making a female version out of it. Again, I for one couldn't possibly disagree more. I think Koto could make a sexy female statue out of pretty much any male super hero and I for one would love to see them do it with a lot of the characters. Its just a cool spin on the characters.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:48 AM   #129
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HieroJux View Post
Ah, yeah, I remember Gonk saying that they're sticking to the comic versions/designs of DC & Marvel characters for the bishoujo line when I asked if Koto would make a Scarlet Witch based from how she appeared in the movie AoU.
But yeah, it would be cool to see if they could pull-off gender swaps of male comic book characters like what they're doing with the horror bishoujos.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:28 PM   #130
zteinr
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Hmm, AmiAmi still has not Loki up for preorder.
zteinr is offline   Reply With Quote