Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-08-2020, 09:26 AM   #31
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Serms like PO will be coming up soon. 3 COHs confirmed. Hopefully they are going to work on that shield also. I must say that I'm not too keen on collecting movie pieces, there are very few exceptions, but i quite like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1604841772412.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	134723   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1604841775374.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	134724   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1604841778587.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	134725  
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 10:40 AM   #32
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Serms like PO will be coming up soon. 3 COHs confirmed.
Yup.

Quote:
1/4 spiderman is coming soon
𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔: 𝗖𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝟭:𝟰 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡
The Queen Studios 1:4 scale Spider-Man statue is almost complete!
We can reveal that the limited edition Spider-Man statue will feature three head sculpts.
One head sculpt will be Spider-Man fully masked with narrow lenses and the other with wide lenses, and the third head sculpt will feature full character likeness.
Before the start of the pre-order, we'll share more pictures of all head sculpts. You don't want to miss it!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:18 PM   #33
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Serms like PO will be coming up soon. 3 COHs confirmed. Hopefully they are going to work on that shield also. I must say that I'm not too keen on collecting movie pieces, there are very few exceptions, but i quite like this.
I’m sure it will be, considering the many comments by collectors I’ve seen mentioning it on Queen’s post.

But at least the shield’s ring proportions are correct (unlike the continuous issues with Hasbro’s life size versions). I find it funny that collectors can easily see one problem area, that being the lack of the inner star details, but not when the centre circle is obviously too big (obviously I know why, it’s just a pet peeve of mine).
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:31 PM   #34
pdenham
Teen Titans

A shame this wasn't 1/2 or 1/3 scale. At 1/4 this is gonna be pretty small, even with the trying-real-hard-to-be-bigger base.

I'm also not sure I understand the purpose of an unmasked sculpt other than to boost the marketing spec sheet sizzle, and subsequently the cost.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 01:58 AM   #35
shooterch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Queen Studios Shield fixing

It's a really awesome piece, however I'm hearing all the time about Marvel approval and them wanting it to be movie accurate, which is great....

However that Shield needs to be made from scratch. It looks nothing like the Civil War Shield because the star has none of the detail.

It would be great if the shield could also be made from metal, from the photos it just doesn't look metallic.

I love Queen Studios, and have bought a few of their products and they are fantastic, I just hope they can listen to comments and make this shield the way it's supposed to look.

At the moment I feel that the shield looks like it's made out of the same material as his suit. For such an Iconic weapon it should be done right, be shiny metallic and stand out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201108-113426_comica.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	528.6 KB
ID:	134773  
shooterch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:12 AM   #36
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterch View Post
It's a really awesome piece, however I'm hearing all the time about Marvel approval and them wanting it to be movie accurate, which is great....

However that Shield needs to be made from scratch. It looks nothing like the Civil War Shield because the star has none of the detail.

It would be great if the shield could also be made from metal, from the photos it just doesn't look metallic.

I love Queen Studios, and have bought a few of their products and they are fantastic, I just hope they can listen to comments and make this shield the way it's supposed to look.

At the moment I feel that the shield looks like it's made out of the same material as his suit. For such an Iconic weapon it should be done right, be shiny metallic and stand out.
Umm.... accuracy is important, I agree, but then why are you using the inaccurate Hasbro shield (yes the one on the left) to show accuracy?
Old 11-09-2020, 08:47 AM   #37
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

That shield needs work. Iron Studios' probably does the best movie version shield.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 04:37 PM   #38
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
That shield needs work. Iron Studios' probably does the best movie version shield.
I have all of Iron Studios pieces, and honestly their shields also have their own problems. They’re obviously too thick (which I understand why), and the groove lines are also took thick.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:46 PM   #39
nearmint
Phoenix

I think the unmasked portrait looks pretty darn good. PO starts tomorrow.

nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 04:13 PM   #40
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I think the unmasked portrait looks pretty darn good. PO starts tomorrow.

I agree. Looks good.

I am anxious to see the price. This statue SHOULD NOT be a lot of money as it is 1/4 scale and fairly small overall. I will be surprised if this is over $600 (which I'm sure it will be).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote