Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #2431
franktank
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 104
I’m just curious if anyone else sees it.
Not really negatively criticizing it.
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:45 AM   #2432
Dinos4Ever
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Dinos4Ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 74
Yeah, the new pictures make the paint look like corroded copper, and the paint app is not at all complimentary to the sculpt. In fact, the paint makes the sculpt look flat and lacking in detail, which I know is not at all true.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 07:52 AM   #2433
franktank
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos4Ever View Post
Yeah, the new pictures make the paint look like corroded copper, and the paint app is not at all complimentary to the sculpt. In fact, the paint makes the sculpt look flat and lacking in detail, which I know is not at all true.
Yeah hopefully it was just their Lightroom editing or whatever photo software they use. I really hope they didn’t mess with the actual Dino paint since the comic con. Those pictures look true and awesome on the old Instagram.

Think I may order it. Just waiting to see if Chronicle will chime in on this. If they confirm I will for sure:-)

Last edited by franktank; 02-13-2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Typo
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:40 AM   #2434
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer
 
Chronicle CS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,288
Fellas, it’s the same exact Tric we had at SDCC, just on a base now.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:08 AM   #2435
franktank
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Fellas, itís the same exact Tric we had at SDCC, just on a base now.

- Robert
Awesome.... thatís all I needed to hear:-)
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:07 PM   #2436
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer
 
Chronicle CS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,288
Not sure where this one went off the rails, this is the exact same paint that Alex did for SDCC. Same Tric, new base approved by Amblin, ILM and Universal.

The Hawaiian dirt makes her very reddish in areas and that's something that Amblin pushed for....

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #2437
franktank
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Not sure where this one went off the rails, this is the exact same paint that Alex did for SDCC. Same Tric, new base approved by Amblin, ILM and Universal.

The Hawaiian dirt makes her very reddish in areas and that's something that Amblin pushed for....

Paul
That is great to hear. I personally just raised my eyebrows with the website pictures. Kinda looked as if it was done under black lights or somethin. Just didn't sit right with me. Bad lighting or something.

I just wanted to make sure it was still the same since comic con. Aside from the base of course.

I really liked what I saw on some of the youtube videos of it and especially this series of pictures on your Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW56Uqol...lecollectibles

These were the pictures I was saying reminded me of the movie:-) Placed my order for it this morning!
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #2438
Steve evans
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
That is great to hear. I personally just raised my eyebrows with the website pictures. Kinda looked as if it was done under black lights or somethin. Just didn't sit right with me. Bad lighting or something.

I just wanted to make sure it was still the same since comic con. Aside from the base of course.

I really liked what I saw on some of the youtube videos of it and especially this series of pictures on your Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW56Uqol...lecollectibles

These were the pictures I was saying reminded me of the movie:-) Placed my order for it this morning!
Those images on instagram look stunning. I still prefer the plain base but also happy with the one it will come with.
Mine is ordered and paid in full...roll on Q1 2019.
Steve evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #2439
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer
 
Chronicle CS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,288
Ok, the rumors are true. We’re making a 1:1 Blue Raptor Bust. However, we are looking for collector feedback on how the final mouth position should appear (open, half open, quarter open, closed). As such, we’re conducting a poll on Twitter for the next week. Please be sure to vote to make your voice heard.

Apologies in advance if you do not have a Twitter account, but the other social media platforms limited voting options to just two choices. Besides, it’s easy to set up a Twitter account and follow us @ChronicleLLC

Thanks for your support and we look forward to your feedback.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:31 PM   #2440
Thorondor_33
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Thorondor_33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 114
A Blue Bust- very cool.

Hey Robert, a long time ago in a live chat it was mentioned that smaller versions of the busts may be released. Is this still a possibility?
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com