poor victim, I'm such a bully.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:00 PM   #542
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
All good BillyCurly. I own one of the newer 1/3 additions that Bobby made and it is still the center piece of my Bat Cave.
Im sure it is and Im sure it was well worth the wait.
Cheers, and Azurepred is back at it again,I honestly think he may be jealous of anyone who has what he cant afford...........thats one theory or he is just really immature. Im sure its a piece you will never part with! Congrats! Maybe post some good quality photos for people to see so they can see what they would be in for if they chose to get Bobby to make them a new head or even a paint job. Ill have him do mine on my 1/2 prime one joker for sure!
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:19 AM   #543
azurepred
Zot

or.....I simply don't like condescending know it all's telling me how to have my own opinion. I thought you were moving on by the way?
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:07 PM   #544
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

NOPE, Im here for good, Sorry, didnt want to get your hopes up. Being called names and having BS made up about me wont scare me off. Im use to the jealousy part to be frank.

Im here for fun, and I can and will help ANYONE who needs advice or answers to questions that they cant find anywhere else, INCLUDING the name caller! LOL, when did I ever say I was moving on??

To members, im sorry for this person to derail this thread and allowing myself to be part of it. He doesnt bother me, and his trolling wont stop me from helping if I can. Im here to help! If you cant get ahold of Bobby.............just keep trying!Talked to him the other day and he sometimes doesnt even check his emails for a couple days he is so busy. Seriously, he gets sooo many emails, he may just miss yours and for this type of customization of the JOKER of any size, he really is the best GO TO guy you can get. Dont give up. If you have some private questions or need a real detailed answer, just PM me so I dont miss it mates. Cheers
Old 02-28-2018, 10:50 PM   #545
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

So just for those who are interested in knowing the truth and what bobby is putting out for smaller statues besides his lifesize stuff, here is some pictures of some recent statues he has worked on. And he poses them any way the client wants, some want a wide stance, some legs together, some even sitting down. It comes with its own real art box and is numbered.

So the sculpted head is what you could expect if you wanted a new head for your prime statue or even a repaint. If you want a hot toys head, well Ive already shown that a couple pages back. As far as cloths, they dont get better than that. So If your interested, just keep trying to email him, you will eventually get him, he is just very busy and as you can see, his small stuff is pretty amazing. His life size stuff, well everyone has seen that.

and of course a HOT TOYS SIZE HEAD, barley bigger than a quarter. AMAZING detail and punched hair and acrylic eyes at THIS size when everyone said it couldnt be done!

Old 03-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #546
Jack Burton
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Jack Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:09 AM   #547
Vendetta
The X-Men

Well, I just did something a bit crazy and ordered an "Acceptable" condition statue from Amazon Warehouse Deals in Japan for ~$1000.

The description mentions that there are small scratches on the statue; it'd be really sweet if it ends up being stuff that isn't really noticeable, and I pulled the trigger after customer service told me I could ship it back at their expense if the condition of the statue isn't satisfactory.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:49 AM   #548
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Well, I just did something a bit crazy and ordered an "Acceptable" condition statue from Amazon Warehouse Deals in Japan for ~$1000.

The description mentions that there are small scratches on the statue; it'd be really sweet if it ends up being stuff that isn't really noticeable, and I pulled the trigger after customer service told me I could ship it back at their expense if the condition of the statue isn't satisfactory.
Id be all over that if that was here in the UK.

Great deal and excellent statue .
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:12 AM   #549
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsycatcha View Post
Id be all over that if that was here in the UK.

Great deal and excellent statue .
Thanks! It came today, and I just finished setting it up (that sure was a pain) - I still need to inspect it more closely, but it’s looking like a keeper!

I’m pretty stoked to have this as my first P1 piece.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:17 AM   #550
addic
The X-Men

How did you find out about the Japanase warehouse deal? Where are you located? How much was shipping? Are there any flaws as it was labelled acceptable?
addic is offline   Reply With Quote