Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2017, 11:29 PM   #981
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

I first want to state im not attacking or badmouthing ANYONE, I SIMPLY want to know as I cant seem to get a responce from KEY persons or customer service. It could be that its the holidays, and I get that, but when they say you have to pay before this week is done, and I cant get a responce, Im looking for answers from people who know and have gone through with simular requests. Also how long did it take to get you refunds since this new policy is in place. If PCS somehow get the MOTU license back and can do more FILMATION statues, than I will continue to use and order from the company. And yes a Skeletor on throne and panthor would be a nice companion piece to go with battle cat and heman mixed media statues.

Sideshow charge a 10% NRD, sometimes less, so when I heard that PCS plan to charge 20 to 30%, I thought that is a company just trying to take advantage of a customer and make them feel like it would not be worth it for them to cancel( IF THIS IS INDEED A TRUE RUMOUR OR JUST MADE UP BY ANGRY FANS??). THATS an outrageous amount for there statues. ANYONE know what the NRD for Darkness is as well as NRD for Battlecat ex and Battlecat/heman combo is. If its more than 10%, thats taken advantage and it was never listed before, I checked numerous times. Maybe new orders show it , but old ones did not. Im thinking of cancelling a bunch of statues due to the wieght and shipping prices here to canada, but since they dont want us asking these questions in the threads, I figure this is the place someone could tell me since I didnt get the full refunds we were all promised. PLEASE someone inform me. Asking for this type of money right after christmas is not a very fair request. Most are not working and most have just blown all there money on gifts for there family. If you only have a statue, your ok to pay, but if you someone like me who had 12 statues on order to CANADA, your mind would blow up if you saw the total they want before the new year. PLEASE HELP GUYS. THANKYOU
Old 12-26-2017, 11:37 PM   #982
dao2
Cyclops

They have always listed what the deposit is :| Also you should read the invoices, newsletter, facebook, and threads about those invoices. Those are paying 2017 shipping rates. You do not have to pay them now, you can pay when they're ready to ship and you can pay the 2018 shipping rates.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:51 PM   #983
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They have always listed what the deposit is :| Also you should read the invoices, newsletter, facebook, and threads about those invoices. Those are paying 2017 shipping rates. You do not have to pay them now, you can pay when they're ready to ship and you can pay the 2018 shipping rates.
Well I dont know how to respond to that because NO WHERE in all my invoices does it say NRDs in ANY of my orders, and I ordered more than most. HENCE why im asking. And I have looked everywhere for NRDs on all these statues and cant find them anywhere, so if someone has to look that hard on top of there own personal invoices sent from PCS, that is asking to much. You didnt answer any of my questions.
Old 12-27-2017, 12:52 AM   #984
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

PCS still has no order tracking on their website. It's ridiculous to expect customers to keep track of their orders with paypal payment stubs, and searching for product information pages that were lost on the website redesign.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #985
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Actually, it's not that difficult to track your own orders. At one point, I had over 3,000 statues displayed and bought one of every statue being released so doubt anyone has it tougher. Just get a couple of files and print your orders and update each order as you get the information. It wasn't really time consuming or a bother.
Old 12-27-2017, 02:53 AM   #986
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Old 12-27-2017, 11:17 AM   #987
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod View Post
Actually, it's not that difficult to track your own orders. At one point, I had over 3,000 statues displayed and bought one of every statue being released so doubt anyone has it tougher. Just get a couple of files and print your orders and update each order as you get the information. It wasn't really time consuming or a bother.
I agree and actually disagree with the fanbase here.

Sure some companies can do it easily and do it well but obviously data management isn't these companies strong suit especially for this company.

Everything a company does, it's customers pay for. The last statement from PCS was what like $90,000 spent for a website? I don't want so much of my money going towards that.

Sure if PCS were losing orders then I'd feel otherwise but it is even easier now for customers with so much digital access. Since 95% of all PCS orders have been processed by PayPal just star your PayPal confirmations in gmail, take a screen shot of the order page and save to google drive. Search 'Culture Shock' in PayPal.

Don't have gmail/google drive? Get it and learn.
Make the effort to meet your individual needs instead of demanding a company do it for you when the task and volume has proven beyond their ability for years.
Old 12-27-2017, 04:41 PM   #988
dao2
Cyclops

I do whole heartily agree that a company should have the information presented for you easily and organized, and PCS is failing at doing so. However it is also just as much your responsibility to keep track of orders. It's YOUR money for FFS, and not in small amounts. How careless can you be in that regards? The onus is on both company and consumer.
Closed Thread