Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #51
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
I have a screenshot of the email stating that pcs would give a full refund on darkness due to the delays, I can pm it to you if you'd like it. I used it to get the full refund on my order.
Yup, I had it to El Diablo, and still do, but I wasnt lucky like you, I got a response that "Do to new management, they have the right to overlook and change or update any policy that was in place, so NO, we will not be giving any refunds"!

That day marked the end of my LONG and expensive relationship with PCS even tho I had friends sculpting and painting alot of the product I was buying!
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:34 PM   #52
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

First of all I never threatened to close this thread. Where did anyone read that? And no I don’t work for PCS. I simply just help spread their news. I understand people being frustrated but like I said, post in the CS thread.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #53
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
Yup, I had it to El Diablo, and still do, but I wasnt lucky like you, I got a response that "Do to new management, they have the right to overlook and change or update any policy that was in place, so NO, we will not be giving any refunds"!

That day marked the end of my LONG and expensive relationship with PCS even tho I had friends sculpting and painting alot of the product I was buying!
Damn, well that's just wrong if that's the case.
If you're buying a company out the most important thing is too keep your existing customer base happy even if it costs you as you'll get that money back long term. But by alienating those customers you lose their confidence and their $$$$. Good luck to PCS if that's the way they choose to go forward
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote