Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #231
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

[QUOTE=Rainy;4513377]I am thinking now whose the main crook in here Abdel or Darren?
and this question for you Peter (AJON) did you know that Syco's CEO is a crook before all this below up?[/QUO

Firstly. i do not know Abdel nor ever heard of him until three days ago.

Darren i've known for several years but i only found out about Syco approx one year ago, i emailed two of the biggest companies in the statue business, Warner, and a large online toy shop (the only shop that was selling his products i could find) to try and stop him, Warner never replied, i emailed again 2 days ago and still no reply, the two big buisnesses knew already and was just avoiding him and the toy shop just said they will carefully watch him, i posted on a few websites but was given abuse, it's so hard when you only have one voice to make people believe, he was offering products people wanted, he was offering jobs people wanted, so who wants to believe some english guy no one knew? There was other artists also cheated, does anybody remember a destorted Iron Man figure that one2one was selling? It was made by computer (don't know the technical name) by a French artist, he was cheated by Darren, there was also a Russian (i think) that made a Halo Spartan figure, again by computer, he was also cheated. This is the second time he has cheated Disney, but they do nothing, i have emailed several people that he cheated to come out and speak and only one company, PBM have made a statement.

Unfortunately it's taken all this new fraud to make people believe, i would never have found out about it if it wasn't for an email i recieved on Monday by someone that knew what Darren did to me but even now there are some that think it's all BS. Thank god for these forums because they have the power to put all the cheated people together giving us a collective voice!
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #232
iceprince_x
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by furycat View Post

btw there is ebay id name kingofhobby is that abdel?
I think they are the same.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #233
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
What could make this story more sensational like tabloid news would be the revelation that Abdel and Darren are lovers and .... Conjoined Half-brothers ..... From outer space!!!

derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #234
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furycat View Post
why nobody warn this on thread when they announce their syco myth, i once asked opinion between PCS scorpion and syco subzero . damn nobody say anything i even praised their work on chimera and also i ever asked their shipping cost for subzero... =(((

makes me want to puke that i ever think that you guys will be a contender to SS and ARH.

SHAME ON U syco! u really put syco in higher level too bad its a crap that u bring.

btw there is ebay id name kingofhobby is that abdel?
it wasn't first warned because things weren't revealed until a few weeks ago on another forum. most of us knew that syco was shady because it all started here on SF back in April when syco copied my friends hulk sculpt.

and yes kingofhobby is Abdel on ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
Firstly. i do not know Abdel nor ever heard of him until three days ago.

Darren i've known for several years but i only found out about Syco approx one year ago, i emailed two of the biggest companies in the statue business, Warner, and a large online toy shop (the only shop that was selling his products i could find) to try and stop him, Warner never replied, i emailed again 2 days ago and still no reply, the two big buisnesses knew already and was just avoiding him and the toy shop just said they will carefully watch him, i posted on a few websites but was given abuse, it's so hard when you only have one voice to make people believe, he was offering products people wanted, he was offering jobs people wanted, so who wants to believe some english guy no one knew? There was other artists also cheated, does anybody remember a destorted Iron Man figure that one2one was selling? It was made by computer (don't know the technical name) by a French artist, he was cheated by Darren, there was also a Russian (i think) that made a Halo Spartan figure, again by computer, he was also cheated. This is the second time he has cheated Disney, but they do nothing, i have emailed several people that he cheated to come out and speak and only one company, PBM have made a statement.

Unfortunately it's taken all this new fraud to make people believe, i would never have found out about it if it wasn't for an email i recieved on Monday by someone that knew what Darren did to me but even now there are some that think it's all BS. Thank god for these forums because they have the power to put all the cheated people together giving us a collective voice!
couldn't agree with you more on this. i know you tried your best to warn companies and the people. but it had fallen on deaf ears. for the main reason you've stated. because one individual person will not be taken as seriously compared to multiple individuals. . but if many stand and stick together and if all who have been cheated and abused speak up and others who have witnessed the wrong doings of this company and the individuals who are to blame for it. stand up and speak out and let them know they wont tolerate it any longer and keep putting on the presser then it will be a stronger voice that is being spoken so which forces the licensees or Franchises to have to listen. even if they haven't contacted you with an email. they are looking into it rest-assured. i would think (and i know i could be wrong) those franchises wouldn't want crooked criminals representing their name and their brands or iconic characters that have made their franchises what they are today. thats why it is crucial for everyone stick together and take a stand against these people and this company and not give up the fight. because as soon as we do. thats when everything will be forgotten.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #235
Deadking92
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The pages of syco have been awfully quite for the past 24 hours. I really dont like it guys, it feels like the silence before the storm.

I hope people notice that syco's behavior has been eratic lately and take that as a sign to bail out of the sinking ship belonging to a terrible captain.
Deadking92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #236
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

thats why it is crucial for everyone stick together and take a stand against these people and this company and not give up the fight. because as soon as we do. thats when everything will be forgotten.[/QUOTE]

This is part of an email i posted on 1/18/12 to BigBadToy store

(he made fraudulant licenses for Marvel and Halo, he signed documents using the names from managers at Marvel and Microsoft so the business had to close or face prosecution. So it's the licenses you need to be cautious about -----, but maybe he has learned his lesson, i just want everybody to be aware what to look out for, i would hate to hear that it happened for a third time and i never informed anybody.)

And they ended up selling the illegal Hulk

I don't blame them for not listening, like i say, people wanted the product Syco was selling, and why believe me, some stranger, but this is a good example as to why people now NEED to listen?
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #237
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadking92 View Post
The pages of syco have been awfully quite for the past 24 hours. I really dont like it guys, it feels like the silence before the storm.

I hope people notice that syco's behavior has been eratic lately and take that as a sign to bail out of the sinking ship belonging to a terrible captain.

the reason why syco's FB page is quiet. is because all comments are being deleted. and i think all comments are being blocked now so no one can post.. at least thats what i heard last.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #238
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
This is part of an email i posted on 1/18/12 to BigBadToy store

(he made fraudulant licenses for Marvel and Halo, he signed documents using the names from managers at Marvel and Microsoft so the business had to close or face prosecution. So it's the licenses you need to be cautious about -----, but maybe he has learned his lesson, i just want everybody to be aware what to look out for, i would hate to hear that it happened for a third time and i never informed anybody.)

And they ended up selling the illegal Hulk

I don't blame them for not listening, like i say, people wanted the product Syco was selling, and why believe me, some stranger, but this is a good example as to why people now NEED to listen?
well i know people are listening now. specially on this forum and over at the Clubhouse. after being told how crooked and deceitful syco (and Abdel) was during the whole hulk scandal last April. some people questioned the claims that my friend Chris and i were saying about KOH and syco (questioning more about syco than KOH.). but they then saw that what we were saying may have had some truth to it with Abdel's comments when we called him out on it.. but when syco's lame ass Lou Hulk was posted up on BBTS and their website for pre-order. iit was pretty obvious that what we were saying was true. and it didn't sit well with a lot if not most of the member's that saw it.
i felt though that due to people still supporting syco on here after everything. that they didn't care about what had happened(but i know now thats not the case). becasue of all that has transpired over at the CH and on here (SF) in the past few weeks. its really opened there eyes to the proof that what my buddy Chris and i were saying last April about how crooked and deceitful and shady syco really is and cant ever be trusted was all true. and there is no doubt in my mind after what has been revealed now that they believe it more than ever.
its a good example that people should be listening when someone is telling them something that is true specially when they have proof of it. becasue it could very well save someone a lot of headaches
Old 02-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #239
CustomPaintWork
Kindly Asked To Leave

LMFAO@this company.

not gonna buy, not gonna do it.

CustomPaintWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #240
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Yep, almost all the topics and comments are deleted now, and they also banned me again for a second time. Can't wait to hear this third apology statement that's being prepared, cause THIS time it's surely gonna be nothing but 100% truth.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote