Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-22-2020, 07:48 PM   #1791
CWalker
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Craig, is this at the top of your statues now? If not, where do you rank it? I am guessing it is still pretty high.
New King in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
It’s best piece I own .... only one that could dethrone it imo would be Hulk transformation but I have to see it in hand . I don’t think Hulk has engineering uniqueness that Buster does .
Hulk is stunning. But HB is just more impressive. And that's hard to believe. You can see the duo at the very end of vid:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish3183 View Post
Got any tips or suggestions when thinking about a design? Maybe some things you regret not doing initially? At the moment, I’m focused on having shelves that are 24” deep and at least 30” high.
Thoroughly think through you lighting. I love my little spot lights, but he 'rope' style LEDs are great too. Depends if you want the highlighted look, or light everything more evenly.

This Hulkbuster is 31" tall. I'd suggest you do one cabinet about 32" and then less in another, for shorter statues. Mine are mismatched for this very reason. Loki bust with helmet is like 36 tall iirc.

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 08-23-2020 at 12:48 AM. Reason: No YouTube links
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote