Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-22-2019, 01:53 PM   #1
snakej32
Fantastic Four

Prime 1 Coupon Codes?

I was just curious if anyone knows where to get/has ever used any coupon codes on the Prime 1 website? They mention coupons/discounts in their FAQ and they seem to be separate from their rewards point system but I've never seen one offered anywhere and didn't see anything about them on these forums.

I would love to order a piece from them on a payment plan but considering the prices I figured it would be worthwhile to ask if anyone on here knows anything about it. Thanks for the help!
snakej32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #2
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I don't think I've ever seen an actual code. They should have a winter sale in December based on history.
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:01 PM   #3
snakej32
Fantastic Four

Thanks for the reply! Yeah me neither. I remember they did a winter sale last year I wonder if they'll do any promotions for black Friday since they're doing their own distribution now without Sideshow.

As a side note does anyone know what happened with that? I've tried to find details online but haven't seen anything. The last new prime 1 piece on sideshow was in March so there must be some issue.
snakej32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 12:52 PM   #4
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakej32 View Post
I was just curious if anyone knows where to get/has ever used any coupon codes on the Prime 1 website? They mention coupons/discounts in their FAQ and they seem to be separate from their rewards point system but I've never seen one offered anywhere and didn't see anything about them on these forums.

I would love to order a piece from them on a payment plan but considering the prices I figured it would be worthwhile to ask if anyone on here knows anything about it. Thanks for the help!
Only seen coupons/codes come in for Prime 1 through other merchants such as SideShow or BBTS. Best savings on Prime 1 occurs during their recurring sale events usually on older statues...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote