Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-09-2021, 10:51 AM   #111
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I was looking at the updated schedule list on Tweeterheads site and was shocked at some of the number of statues produced

It does state that Shazam, Cheetah, Darkseid and Poison Ivy all have a 250 exclusive size but was surprised that of the regular edition that Shazam was only at 400 and Cheetah and Darkseid were only at 200. I know that I read that sales were not that great for Cheetah and Darkseid but I would have thought that Darkseid would have had a little more of a larger sales. Poison Ivy had a regular run of 800 which I definitely can understand that.

And something else, I would think that some of the regular run would be set aside for replacement statues in case one would arrive damaged to a customer.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:07 PM   #112
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I was looking at the updated schedule list on Tweeterheads site and was shocked at some of the number of statues produced

It does state that Shazam, Cheetah, Darkseid and Poison Ivy all have a 250 exclusive size but was surprised that of the regular edition that Shazam was only at 400 and Cheetah and Darkseid were only at 200. I know that I read that sales were not that great for Cheetah and Darkseid but I would have thought that Darkseid would have had a little more of a larger sales. Poison Ivy had a regular run of 800 which I definitely can understand that.

And something else, I would think that some of the regular run would be set aside for replacement statues in case one would arrive damaged to a customer.
I honestly think that when a new batch of collectors discover Tweeterhead, that we'll be happy for the low ES's on the ones we have.

Keep in mind that the regular run is for retailers that purchased through distributors.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:13 PM   #113
mmk123

Yeah, that is true about the regular run but it just shocked me that the total number of Darkseid statues produced was only 450. I could see low numbers for the Cheetah but that one did surprise me.

Grphyx1, I do agree with what you said about when new collectors discover Tweeterhead and the low production run for some of the statues.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:17 PM   #114
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Yeah, that is true about the regular run but it just shocked me that the total number of Darkseid statues produced was only 450. I could see low numbers for the Cheetah but that one did surprise me.

Grphyx1, I do agree with what you said about when new collectors discover Tweeterhead and the low production run for some of the statues.
Cheetah, is so perfectly comic book, peeps will regret not getting her. I'm sure the factory was happy to not have many to do because the spots are crazy.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:34 PM   #115
mmk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Cheetah, is so perfectly comic book, peeps will regret not getting her. I'm sure the factory was happy to not have many to do because the spots are crazy.
I did not purchase her but Cheetah does look incredible. I actually prefer the Priscilla Rich look.
Old 02-25-2021, 07:23 AM   #116
Marcelorj83
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
you miss Poison Ivy on this picture
Marcelorj83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:50 AM   #117
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

She's not part of the Super Powers line.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:14 AM   #118
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Darkseid was the last of the Super Powers Line. All Tweeterhead DC Maquettes after that will be part of a 2.0 line.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:19 AM   #119
mmk123

I wonder if the name of this thread should be title Tweeterhead DC Master List. I think instead of starting a Tweeterhead 2.0 thread maybe just continue the list here to keep everything contained (that is if this list is going to get updated).
Old 02-25-2021, 10:34 AM   #120
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
I wonder if the name of this thread should be title Tweeterhead DC Master List. I think instead of starting a Tweeterhead 2.0 thread maybe just continue the list here to keep everything contained (that is if this list is going to get updated).
I haven't heard from Alex in a little while.