Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-15-2021, 08:26 PM   #961
cjacobs83
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Well at least he did respond and he did say that that bass is on its way or will be shown which is a good thing
Yes, had to find it from another thread. Not sure why the guy above wouldn’t just take my word for it.
cjacobs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:49 PM   #962
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I think when it comes to the whole Robyn base issue and platform bass issue it was such a cluster that people would read one thing here or something else there or somebody read something on Facebook and s on and so on. It seems that the plans changed up a few times and there was never just one venue where this issue was talked about and only in that one venue. I think a lot of people and I include myself in this were we getting parts of the story or a tidbit here or a tidbit there.

I am sure that this whole issue with multiple bases and stuff like that is one in the Chadwick very likely want to forget and I am sure we will never see multiple bases offered on another statue ever again

Even though it will take a while I am sure that Chad will make it good
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 09:20 PM   #963
Karnis
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjacobs83 View Post
Yes, had to find it from another thread. Not sure why the guy above wouldn’t just take my word for it.
Because it wasn't in this thread. Glad to hear you guys are getting taken care of.
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 09:47 PM   #964
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjacobs83 View Post
I do. Chad is a liar plain and simple. A liar who always plays the martyr.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 09:51 PM   #965
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I think when it comes to the whole Robyn base issue and platform bass issue it was such a cluster that people would read one thing here or something else there or somebody read something on Facebook and s on and so on. It seems that the plans changed up a few times and there was never just one venue where this issue was talked about and only in that one venue. I think a lot of people and I include myself in this were we getting parts of the story or a tidbit here or a tidbit there.

I am sure that this whole issue with multiple bases and stuff like that is one in the Chadwick very likely want to forget and I am sure we will never see multiple bases offered on another statue ever again

Even though it will take a while I am sure that Chad will make it good
Good. Between this and the ill fitting Carter WW skirt thing, I hope they learn their lesson. Just give me a great, solid statue. If it needs a switch out, fine... a hand, a head. KISS. I don't need this gimmicky nonsense that just ends up being a headache for everyone.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:02 PM   #966
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Good. Between this and the ill fitting Carter WW skirt thing, I hope they learn their lesson. Just give me a great, solid statue. If it needs a switch out, fine... a hand, a head. KISS. I don't need this gimmicky nonsense that just ends up being a headache for everyone.
The original Batgirl design was to have her pop apart at the waist to add a different belt with purse attached. No thank you, they way they did it with the magnet is so much better. Simple is best.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:47 PM   #967
mmk123

I know that the original Batgirl design did have only one belt buck that was the bat symbol in a circle but everyone said that was not comic accurate with the time period of the version of Batgirl the statue was based on so that is how the two belt buckles were done.

One thing that did surprise me was the purse attachment. I am going to have to look in my Batgirl Omnibus Vol 1 to see when they stopped drawing her with the purse on her belt. I did not think that the purse made it past the early 70's. (Though I have to admit I do have her displayed with it and it looks great.)
Old 02-23-2021, 06:04 PM   #968
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

TH on FB, update on Robin platform base for those interested -

"hey, we are going to start making as soon as Chinese New Year is over!! Everyone should be back at the factory before the end of the month!! This will be the very last thing we need to catch up on!!"
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 06:56 PM   #969
mmk123

That is great that those who are expecting the base that they will be getting them and that Chad is still working on this.

I do have a question though. I know that the smoke stack and smoke were added to give Robin's gargoyle base some extra weight to prevent tipping but does anyone have it displayed without the smoke and have you had any kind of tipping issue?
Old 04-05-2021, 03:47 PM   #970
cjacobs83
Justice League

I’m getting tired of being lied to.

Today tweeterhead posted about all the great press they are getting on their new site and direction of the company.

With all that is documented with this robin base fiasco I posted this in the comments and they deleted it right away.

——-
I don’t feel tweeterhead has made improvements until promises have been fulfilled. You have our money yet we have an incomplete product. I still don’t have my robin base addition (platform) exclusive and secondary church base. I don’t trust a word you say chad.
——-

If you want to come out and celebrate that’s great but don’t forget about your previous obligations. Also work with us, deleting our comments just pisses us off more. Not sure how they can get away with this. We have an incomplete product
cjacobs83 is offline   Reply With Quote