Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-13-2021, 10:55 PM   #4661
WhistlingTime
Birdman

9 hours ?!?
Hats off to anyone who watches all of that.

Looking forward to seeing what's coming up though!
WhistlingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:04 PM   #4662
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
Yes! We have new licenses being announced and new character artwork/silhouettes being shown for our existing lines.

We'll be updating our English language SNS (FB, Instagram, Twitter) so no worries if you can't catch the entire YouTube live event (which will be in Japanese and supposedly 9 hrs long!)
Thank you for the response and updates. I'm excited to see possibilities of next DC piece. Mera and Stargirl coming this year so maybe a 2022 silhouette...
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #4663
scgt1
Frackin!

@gonk
Has Koto cut ties with Deepdiscount? For the heck of it I went to check on some po's naturally not shipped yet (Leatherface Chainsaw Dance bishoujo and the new Fine Art Carnage I'm seeing pop up at retailers as available including some sellers on Ebay) I don't even see either of these items with searching their site.

So either they are finally removing items when they fill all po slots or something else is going on.
scgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:58 PM   #4664
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post
@gonk
Has Koto cut ties with Deepdiscount? For the heck of it I went to check on some po's naturally not shipped yet (Leatherface Chainsaw Dance bishoujo and the new Fine Art Carnage I'm seeing pop up at retailers as available including some sellers on Ebay) I don't even see either of these items with searching their site.

So either they are finally removing items when they fill all po slots or something else is going on.
Kotobukiya does not sell directly to DeepDiscount.com so they are getting our product from a distributor. For this reason I cannot comment on their sale practices or why they supposedly do not reliably fulfill people's orders.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:15 AM   #4665
masterlei13
Birdman

hi gonk, since the new fine art thor is officially just revealed will the new magneto and gambit will also be revealed this year?? thanks in advance.
masterlei13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:10 AM   #4666
FJC
Midnighter

Any chance at seeing some fine art 1/6 Fantastic Four statues in the near future?
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:40 PM   #4667
SDguy

Any updates on the Teen Titans ARTFX line?
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:34 PM   #4668
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Any updates on the Teen Titans ARTFX line?
Unfortunately I don't have any updates regarding if we'll see future releases for this line.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:44 PM   #4669
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlei13 View Post
hi gonk, since the new fine art thor is officially just revealed will the new magneto and gambit will also be revealed this year?? thanks in advance.
Magneto and Gambit are still on our release schedule. The next Marvel Fine Art to be available for preorder will be the classic Iron Man previewed with Thor and Captain America.

We also have some BIG news coming up for the Fine Art line. I'll be able to share more soon but I am happy to say I'm back on board with product development and am super excited to unveil this new direction!
Old 04-09-2021, 11:46 PM   #4670
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Any chance at seeing some fine art 1/6 Fantastic Four statues in the near future?
I know I have said this a lot in the past but now, more than ever, anything is definitely possible!