Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

View Poll Results: Choose which She-Hulk Entry you like most!
Entry #1 11 10.58%
Entry #4 2 1.92%
Entry #5 1 0.96%
Entry #6 1 0.96%
Entry #9 0 0%
Entry #10 0 0%
Entry #11 9 8.65%
Entry #12 1 0.96%
Entry #14 4 3.85%
Entry #17 2 1.92%
Entry #18 6 5.77%
Entry #20 22 21.15%
Entry #23 45 43.27%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2014, 06:06 PM   #41
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
This is an example of how NOT to make a She-Hulk! Too damn skinny and too damn short!

XM I expect to do justice to Shulkie!!
well Stony, i do agree with you she is a bit too skinny.
but she shouldn't be as tall as the Hulk if thats what your insinuating. she could be just a little bit taller. but not much really. she is actually taller than all the other marvel female PFs.
plus i think this is one of SS's best looking females, her and Psylocke. wish i had this one actually in my collection. plus i love her pants a boots.
but if you dont like her all that much, ill be glad to take her off your hands at cost.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #42
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

DM, I think that's a pic from someone else's collection if I'm not mistaken.

I quite like her from a purely sculpting p.o.v but I do think as she hulk (and for the XM choice, whatever they go with) she should be bulkier and be in a pose that gives her more power, presence and action. Pieces like this and the current bishoujo one should cater for anyone wanting a basic pose like this but there were plenty of options for XM to do something different e.g. the smashing through walls and so on...something outside the box.

I hope they do something a little different for Black bolt also.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:32 PM   #43
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
DM, I think that's a pic from someone else's collection if I'm not mistaken.

I quite like her from a purely sculpting p.o.v but I do think as she hulk (and for the XM choice, whatever they go with) she should be bulkier and be in a pose that gives her more power, presence and action. Pieces like this and the current bishoujo one should cater for anyone wanting a basic pose like this but there were plenty of options for XM to do something different e.g. the smashing through walls and so on...something outside the box.

I hope they do something a little different for Black bolt also.
oh, i totally agree. she def should be bulkier. but def not as tall as the Hulk. and everything you have just described about her showing her powers smashing through walls and stuff. just go back and look at entry #11.

but oh i see thats not even Stoney's photo.
i just like the SS SH for her portrait , hair and her clothing. she at a good height too. but she def should have had more muscle mass. in which thats something a really good customizer could do.

im sure XM will make a good version of her. i just hope they dont go with the flexing muscles and standing there holing the weights. def want to see and action pose like smashing through the wall like in entry #11.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:47 PM   #44
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
well Stony, i do agree with you she is a bit too skinny.
but she shouldn't be as tall as the Hulk if thats what your insinuating. she could be just a little bit taller. but not much really. she is actually taller than all the other marvel female PFs.
plus i think this is one of SS's best looking females, her and Psylocke. wish i had this one actually in my collection. plus i love her pants a boots.
but if you dont like her all that much, ill be glad to take her off your hands at cost.
I agree. That is a beautiful representation of She-Hulk. One of the best female statues in the SS Avengers collection.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #45
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

The ssc pf is really good. I would have prefered if xm got on spider-woman. The ssc one was crap.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #46
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
oh, i totally agree. she def should be bulkier. but def not as tall as the Hulk. and everything you have just described about her showing her powers smashing through walls and stuff. just go back and look at entry #11.

but oh i see thats not even Stoney's photo.
i just like the SS SH for her portrait , hair and her clothing. she at a good height too. but she def should have had more muscle mass. in which thats something a really good customizer could do.

im sure XM will make a good version of her. i just hope they dont go with the flexing muscles and standing there holing the weights. def want to see and action pose like smashing through the wall like in entry #11.
#11 you say DM...ha! But #20 has a fire hydrant so you have no chance, sorry fella

Yeah I'm with you on pretty much all you said (just change the #11 to a #20 and we're 100% there, heh!).
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #47
ShiftyScarecrow
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
This is an example of how NOT to make a She-Hulk! Too damn skinny and too damn short!

XM I expect to do justice to Shulkie!!
Hey I just snapped that pic last night! The SS She-hulk is amazing and quite the looker but I agree that it isn't necessarily the iconic image most people associate with her.
ShiftyScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #48
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyScarecrow View Post
Hey I just snapped that pic last night! The SS She-hulk is amazing and quite the looker but I agree that it isn't necessarily the iconic image most people associate with her.
It is to me.

JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #49
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
#11 you say DM...ha! But #20 has a fire hydrant so you have no chance, sorry fella

Yeah I'm with you on pretty much all you said (just change the #11 to a #20 and we're 100% there, heh!).
ha! oh, ok, what ever you say..

Old 11-08-2014, 01:36 AM   #50
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Hubba Hubba! She-Hulk is a hot favorite of many so it was an interesting character to develop in statue form... oh how will we MAXIMIZE the various angles to show off the gorgeous green babe? A concept allows a wide variety of poses, and you can display her back or her front in equally stunning angles?

The answer lies in Entry #23 - as voted by many of you. Congratulations, Warren Rossi!

Now for those who have been thinking why a damaged Tank track at the base of Ms Marvel?

This She-hulk will be holding on the cannon of the Tank... go figure!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shehulk-winner.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	87326  
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote