Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #141
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

nicely made but this is a Batman version that i am least interested, i am very concerned abiut P1 stedily pushing the price up...AK went from 899...to this one for 939...Hope this increase doesn't affect the rest of the line, tugh i doubt it
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:03 PM   #142
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I forgot This version of Batman Beyond has no cape. He has a retractable wing and rocket booster in his foot wear. I wish Prime1 made a display option for the wings . Batman Beyond looks great but looking at the photos a few times It seem something was missing for this statue to feel like Batman.

Looking at XM Batman They have a photo of Batman Beyond portrait with a cape. Batman with a cape/wings as a display option would have been nice. Batman with no cape feels kinda different. If Prime1 was present on the forum it would have been nice to get some feed back. It would be nice improvement for this statue but Prime1/Kira left.

If Batman beyond has no Wing display option its a pass for me for $930. XM studios batman has the cape option for display while Prime1 has none. Prime1 has great detail but input from collectors I think makes a better statue.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:54 PM   #143
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
I forgot This version of Batman Beyond has no cape. He has a retractable wing and rocket booster in his foot wear. I wish Prime1 made a display option for the wings . Batman Beyond looks great but looking at the photos a few times It seem something was missing for this statue to feel like Batman.

Looking at XM Batman They have a photo of Batman Beyond portrait with a cape. Batman with a cape/wings as a display option would have been nice. Batman with no cape feels kinda different. If Prime1 was present on the forum it would have been nice to get some feed back. It would be nice improvement for this statue but Prime1/Kira left.

If Batman beyond has no Wing display option its a pass for me for $930. XM studios batman has the cape option for display while Prime1 has none. Prime1 has great detail but input from collectors I think makes a better statue.
Also, even with wings, the pose doesn't seem plausible for the effect of there badassery. Still, who knows what the final reveal on SS site will be. Probably nothing more than what is shown, but we can hope.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:28 PM   #144
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I keep checking to see if this is up for preorder. Hopefully it will pop up this week.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:47 PM   #145
Justin_sic
Doh!

I keep checking too. I wish they wouldn't keep us so in the dark!
Justin_sic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:58 PM   #146
ambasah
Red Skull

I think it will be Friday.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 08:34 AM   #147
Gollum
The Herculoids

It's up on the Prime 1 website shouldn't be long before it goes up on Sideshow
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 08:47 AM   #148
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

That's awesome! I was hoping it'd be up this week.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:22 AM   #149
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Today
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #150
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

After being initially blown away by this, I think I've decided to skip it. I still think it's awesome, but I guess it's just not a "must have" for me. Just waiting on Miller and Lee then I'm done with Bats from this line.

Congrats to everyone picking this one up. I have no doubt it'll be impressive.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote