Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-08-2005, 07:43 PM   #1
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

where do u find cheap disney dvds?

hey whats up guys, judging from everyones dvd collection im sure someone can answer this. where can i find disney movies such as finding nemo, the lion king, or little mermaid for cheap.. basically, where can i buy cheap dvds?thanks for all your help always. this is my first thread as well,, POP !!
devlinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:00 PM   #2
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

after buying 1000 dvd's i got over it and decided to rent and copy (either the local blockbuster or netflixs, seeing how blank dvd's are 50 cents a piece) i use to have the netflixs 8 at a time plan and i would receive them in the mail burn all 8 that night and mail them out in the morning. i was also doing the blockbuster rent as many as you could 3 at a time, i would pick up 3 every evening burn them at work and get 3 more the next morning. this went on for 11 months and i essentuilay burned out but ended up with roughly 1700 movies that i copied
Wooktroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:01 PM   #3
Wooktroop

but to answer your question if you dont wanna go that route try deepdiscountdvd.com
they have free shipping and great prices although i would only buy from them 2 times a year when they have their 20% off sale, huge $500 orders
Old 09-08-2005, 08:08 PM   #4
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

yeah wook thanks. thats funny i already use deepdiscountdvd but i feel their price has gone up recently. last year or so i got the rambo trilogy from them and the movie PI for 21.99 w/free shipping. i only use them for obscure titles now, like saturday the 14th anyone ever see that, funny spoof.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:11 PM   #5
Wooktroop

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlinboy
saturday the 14th anyone ever see that, funny spoof.
haha i love this movie, its movies like this that drove me to start burning them. it was getting way to expensive for all the silly movies i was buying (i had bought all the classics)

great site
http://monsterhunter.coldfusionvideo.com/index.html
Old 09-08-2005, 08:23 PM   #6
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

wook, thats a sick site. the shaolin movies are my favorites, have you ever seen shaolin vs lama.. its pretty sweet. speaking of silly movies have you ever seen Blood, Guts ,Bullets, and octane? its funny and entertaining it reminds me of matchstick men and reservoir dogs' redneck lovechild.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #7
Wooktroop

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlinboy
wook, thats a sick site. the shaolin movies are my favorites, have you ever seen shaolin vs lama.. its pretty sweet. speaking of silly movies have you ever seen Blood, Guts ,Bullets, and octane? its funny and entertaining it reminds me of matchstick men and reservoir dogs' redneck lovechild.
haha thoose sound great but i havent checked them out yet, ill have to look into them. here is another great site for reference, but the prices are way to high. http://www.xploitedcinema.com/
Old 09-08-2005, 08:41 PM   #8
devlinboy
Official Thread Killer

yeah your process of renting/burning sounds like a great thing, i should buy a dvd burner. the reason i need the disney dvd's is this real fine girl i work with had her special edition dvds' pawned by her lil bro, her bday is coming up so i thought id suprise her with a few and work my way into her... ummm.. good graces. ill ship u the blood guts bullets and octane dvd if you want, i have a good collection of crappy b movies, my fave is my puppet master box set. what glorious **** that series was.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:44 PM   #9
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
but to answer your question if you dont wanna go that route try deepdiscountdvd.com
they have free shipping and great prices although i would only buy from them 2 times a year when they have their 20% off sale, huge $500 orders
have to let us in on that sale again!!!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:13 PM   #10
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
after buying 1000 dvd's i got over it and decided to rent and copy (either the local blockbuster or netflixs, seeing how blank dvd's are 50 cents a piece) i use to have the netflixs 8 at a time plan and i would receive them in the mail burn all 8 that night and mail them out in the morning. i was also doing the blockbuster rent as many as you could 3 at a time, i would pick up 3 every evening burn them at work and get 3 more the next morning. this went on for 11 months and i essentuilay burned out but ended up with roughly 1700 movies that i copied
That an idea I didn`t think of.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote