Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-07-2019, 07:47 PM   #151
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
If Parker is 5'10", then 1/3 would be 23.3 inches. A 1/3 scale of a 6' man is 24". This statue has Parker standing at 21" he says. Is my math off?
No you're right.

He's actually re-posted and said its 25" not 21".

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 07:23 PM   #152
goatchumby
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post

That Stallone pic is perfect.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:12 AM   #153
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Spider-man 1:3 edition size has been set. 250 exclusive, 500 collectors edition.

Pretty good numbers imo.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:40 PM   #154
Peedi
The Secret Six

Low ES but I had no expectations for what it would be. I love that this isn’t the regular costume, there’s so much of that already but people want the same thing over and over and that probably made orders lower for this on top of price already before the pandemic, but now combined with pandemic and people not working, etc.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:25 AM   #155
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I was interested in this myself, but 1100? No way I could ever pull the trigger. Fingers cross a variant version comes out in the future in 1/4 scale with a base.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:03 PM   #156
Biggunz
Loki

Let’s see if it sells. I’m guessing it will sit until they start adjusting the price, free shipping etc. and still sit.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 06:56 PM   #157
Ralek
Fantastic Four

I would have preferrd this as 1/4 scale as well, given how big a footprint the base has, and at 1/4 scale there is just a tons of options for matching displays. At 1/3 not so much.

Still, I am very much tempted, as I love the game, I absolutely adore the suit design (played almost the entire game that way, despite tons of other great options), might be my favourite actually, and I think the sculpt is excellent, if the retail pieces match up to the prototype.

Honestly, I can't say I've seen a better version yet. The base looks great, offers a great contrast, but it is not ... not too busy. That is my issue with many of the bigger pieces, that they have mostly so much going on around Spidey and in the background, that I don't feel the character is the proper focus of the piece. This one is big, with a beautiful base, but the focus is crisp and clear on Spidey.

Also, the EX is the way to go here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Let’s see if it sells. I’m guessing it will sit until they start adjusting the price, free shipping etc. and still sit.
The ex is at low stock btw.

With Miles Morales being officially on the way now, I think this piece is looking a lot more compelling now. Chances are PCS is gonna do a matching Miles at some point, which would make for an awesome display.

What do you guys think are the chances for that?
Ralek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:04 PM   #158
80ninjas
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralek View Post
I would have preferrd this as 1/4 scale as well, given how big a footprint the base has, and at 1/4 scale there is just a tons of options for matching displays. At 1/3 not so much.

Still, I am very much tempted, as I love the game, I absolutely adore the suit design (played almost the entire game that way, despite tons of other great options), might be my favourite actually, and I think the sculpt is excellent, if the retail pieces match up to the prototype.

Honestly, I can't say I've seen a better version yet. The base looks great, offers a great contrast, but it is not ... not too busy. That is my issue with many of the bigger pieces, that they have mostly so much going on around Spidey and in the background, that I don't feel the character is the proper focus of the piece. This one is big, with a beautiful base, but the focus is crisp and clear on Spidey.

Also, the EX is the way to go here.

The ex is at low stock btw.

With Miles Morales being officially on the way now, I think this piece is looking a lot more compelling now. Chances are PCS is gonna do a matching Miles at some point, which would make for an awesome display.

What do you guys think are the chances for that?
I too played the whole game with this suit! I love the design and it might be my favorite suit ever.

Really hope they do a Miles. Was thinking about picking up the Sideshow Miles but I'd really like to see a game version as a companion to this one.
80ninjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:08 PM   #159
A R E S
The Spirit

I would love a Black Cat Statue from the DLC in this Scale
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 01:23 PM   #160
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80ninjas View Post
I too played the whole game with this suit! I love the design and it might be my favorite suit ever.

Really hope they do a Miles. Was thinking about picking up the Sideshow Miles but I'd really like to see a game version as a companion to this one.
I'd love to see someone do this and post a pic, as I was thinking about it was well. I think the poses would go very well with each other. I am worried about the difference in scale though, as Miles is already smaller due to being a teenager on top of being just 1/4!
Ralek is offline   Reply With Quote